Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence (625 Views)

Naira Redesigning: 10 Changes Made To Nigeria’s Currency Since Independence / Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System / Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by DrGoodman: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Like for Abba kyari
Share for Tafa Balogun

1 Like

Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by Ecos(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Buhari
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by ClassicMG(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Abba kyari. If you know so many atrocities that dude committed as OC sars of lagos, with the likes of Iku raymon, Yomi sars, Okoko sars hmmm those guys are the genesis of this sars harrasment

2 Likes

Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
I don't care, Yoruba should be more concerned with other tribe taking their job in South West, imagine a representative of Nigeria port in Lagos an igbo man when we have good able body Yoruba men with no job sad they can never accept this in their region

Yoruba Ronu
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by MufasaLion: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthfully, you can't know. Those two you mentioned are only known based on their recklessness and digital footprint.

1 Like

Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by DrGoodman: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
SlyDev:
I don't care, Yoruba should be more concerned with other tribe taking their job in South West, imagine a representative of Nigeria port in Lagos an igbo man when we have good able body Yoruba men with no job sad they can never accept this in their region

Yoruba Ronu

I heard there has never been a yoruba man in charge of Nigerian ports authority in recent history. I heard the post is reserved for fulani people?
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by DrGoodman: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
ClassicMG:
Abba kyari. If you know so many atrocities that dude committed as OC sars of lagos, with the likes of Iku raymon, Yomi sars, Okoko sars hmmm those guys are the genesis of this sars harrasment

The one that pained people pass na the day they shot Tunde Olushola, every body in the street swore tunde was an honest man that refused to pay bribes. They left him to rot on the streets for 3 days.
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by ClassicMG(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

The one that pained people pass na the day they shot Tunde Olushola, every body in the street swore tunde was an honest man that refused to pay bribes. They left him to rot on the streets for 3 days.
just imagine, where was that??
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by DrGoodman: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
ClassicMG:
just imagine, which was that??

Sars
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by ClassicMG(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

Sars
I mean which area
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

I heard there has never been a yoruba man in charge of Nigerian ports authority in recent history. I heard the post is reserved for fulani people?

Both fulani and igbo people enjoying Yoruba right cry
Re: Who's Nigeria Most Corrupt Police Officer Since Independence by DrGoodman: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
ClassicMG:
I mean which area

Okoko

(1) (Reply)

2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President / Nigerian Military Personnel Undergoing Combat Drone Training / Nigeria Customs Service Reacts To Viral Video Of Officer Slapping Governor's Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.