Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago (2288 Views)

Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by Donlami(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Music artiste Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has reunited with his son after two years.

The ‘Zazu Zehh’ star posted a video of himself and the boy on Instagram.

According to him, the mother of the child took him away for two years because he had no money. He also said he was arrested in the process.

He said: “Thank God oo My woman carry police arrest me say she no marry me again, Ogbomo two year lo wo mi. I don get money now the boy don gbe now. Dem they sue my piki beg me. This is Ogoluwa Badmus.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92udlwCmAhM

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by otipoju(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na so people be. Owo epo !!!
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by Kingpin1000: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Portable may God never remove the smile on your face.
You made money you never left your crew.
You made money you bought your Dad a car.
Now you went back for your child.
Portable na the real O.G.
You can hate him but He has good priorities.
How many super stars can do all these within weeks of making money.
Many will not even remember their parents.
Many will not even pay child support when they have money.
Many will leave those people who drank garri with them and were there to give them clothes to go for shows.
Keep the good work Portable. Just get a good manager and P.R team and you will shame haters.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
mama finally saw some "beauty" in you... you better celebrate:

[img]https://c./65jRkhUA2MIAAAAd/yaaay-michael-che.gif[/img]

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by tydi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Portable Na O.G

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by ChiefSosa(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Till date, I've still not heard the "zazoo zeh" song. Money is good walahi
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by Ethanuella: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
In this life ehh, destiny can only be delayed and not changed.

Na so this portable matter be.

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by nachisunday(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
One day it must pay our God no day sleep he must surely answer our prayer, nice one mr pot table its well keep balling bro nothng does you.
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
They'll treat you better when you're rich. Guys, don't mistake that sh*t for love ✌️

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by chigoziri2403(m): 4:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Money rules the world
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by orohbiro(f): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2022
The son is not even happy with him
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg make Dem collect that boy from him before he influences him with his dirty lifestyle. The boy deserves better.

The child is not even looking happy. Prolly scared of his fathers awkward looks.
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by pretydiva(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
I wonder the kinda upbringing this child will have having a father like portable. No wonder the moral decadence in the society. People that ain't fit to be parents birthing kids any how

May God see this child through. He doesn't look happy undecided

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by KingMack(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
orohbiro:
The son is not even happy with him

Nawa ooo...only you get ur nyash you still turn dey look am undecided

Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by orohbiro(f): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
KingMack:

Nawa ooo...only you get ur nyash you still turn dey look am undecided
wetin ur eye find go my yansh
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by Flexherbal(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Congrats man.
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by KingMack(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
orohbiro:
wetin ur eye find go my yansh

My eye jus notice how ur nyash dey starve..I'm need better food grin
Re: Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago by orohbiro(f): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
KingMack:

My eye jus notice how ur nyash dey starve..I'm need better food grin
fool

I’m Detoxing The ‘juju’ – Korra Ex Husband Reveals [picture] / Meet Mr Ibu Twin Who Has Plenty Girls That Crush On Him …wonders Will Never End / Unveiling Hot Clarence Abiodun Peters