Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? (29877 Views)

APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / Anambra 2021: The Coast Still Clear For Godwin Maduka / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by SarkinYarki: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
flokii:
One of the duo will be the next president of Nigeria..

Tinubu will never be president

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
A
Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Dapson73(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
tamdun:

It will be very very hard to defeat tinubu in primary

Even in general election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Abbeyme: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na wa o
Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by LaconicINC: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu has enough loot in his pockets, please allow him to waste part of it, old man that should be able to resting wants to run a country as complex as Nigeria, good riddance to bad rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Franking: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Coast ko beach ni.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by LaconicINC: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:

not in this lifetime at least

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by cktheluckyman: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:

In party politics no one is chosen...

8000 delegates are up for grabs in APC Presidential primaries

APC has two strong factions, Buhari's CPC and Tinubu's ACN

To win APC primaries who ever has Atleast 3000 delegates win.

Now I put it directly to you..... Who in APC can convincingly defeat Tinubu and Osinbajo if convention and Primaries were held today

Lol SW delegates are not even up to 25% of the total voting population.You people play too much.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by cktheluckyman: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dapson73:

Even in general election.
How exactly will Tinubu defeat a northern candidate in PDP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu is a contender.
Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nigerians are not smiling

All of them should get out

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Osunbande is not contesting and tinubu is not getting the ticket.

Umahi, kalu, Amaechi have all been tipped. Yoruba mooslims will try to murder them but won't succeed.

APC is however not coming back to Aso rock come 2023.

Pls say NO to Mkpuru Mmirri and cannibalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Cryofigbos: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
edmaraja:
There's no Tinubu and Osinbajo battle happening anywhere. Neither of them are the chosen one. Osinbajo won't even declare for any presidency

Be waiting for who will dash ur ppl president mumu grin grin
Even Buhari second term there was still primary election....only a very complete foolish person will think d president will be chosen by consensus...it that has ever happen b4

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Polchiz(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:

In party politics no one is chosen...

Now I put it directly to you..... Who in APC can convincingly defeat Tinubu and Osinbajo if convention and Primaries were held today

You know nothing about politics. If things are straightforward like this, anyone can become president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Okoro day dreamers. There will be no battle between Osinbanjo and Tinubu. They are brothers working towards the dame goal.

Rubbish trash beer parlor gossip.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by MikoB: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
History555:

Stay there. When buhari prints one presidential form for apc primaries like obj. You will know how far

Buhari is not obasanjo, buhari doesn't play his politics like that, during his own election last time, he made tinubu the Co chairman, forget that thing that he will bully party members to surrender, buhari's system is by planning by proxy which he has been doing with the buni badaru el rufai and Co, and guess what, all pointers to osinbajo, dont worry we will be alive to see.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Validated: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:

In party poxlitics no one is chosen...

I guess your analogy did not consider the main reason the convention was put off for another 4 weeks. More importantly the position of Mai "Maradona" Buni's desire to rework the constitution and hence delegate list. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by seyz91(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Amen!
Vifx:
All politicians will burn in hell
Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by CharlotteFlair: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Pls say NO to Mkpuru Mmirri and cannibalism.
I should be the one telling you that because tinubu your Lord and saviour is a drug baron and mkpurummiri addict and a ritualist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by ButterBurger: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
I think Nigerians can still have little faith in osinbajo than Tinubu
Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Mooh247: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Validated:

I guess your analogy did not consider the main reason the convention was put off for another 4 weeks. More importantly the position of Mai "Maradona" Buni's desire to rework the constitution and hence delegate list. grin

If Buni likes let him postpone the date till February 2023

One thing is certain.. APC card carrying members and delegates would vote not twitter speculators and Nairalanders that don't even know APC ward secretariat were they reside

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by CEOwatazs: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pravedk:
At the end of the day, whoever the north supports wins the APC presidential ticket. And mind you, the core north ALWAYS vote in block, keyword BLOCK.

The race belongs to either Amaichi or Osinbajo. Whoever the north supports between the two is Winning. Take my statement to the bank and cash on it.

It's a no brainer to the Iragbiji old man that his ambition is death on arrival. I have lived, worked and so politics in the north. Dude is going nowhere

But I see Amaichi becoming the chosen one.

Why do I say that? Buhari! That man is not good at many things. But he always repay good gestures. Amaechi has done sacrifices that Buhari will not forget. And typical of Buhari, h doesn't care about Nigeria. He only cares about what and how he fills. Go kill yourself, if Buhari like someone? Forget about it

if you Gon talk about repaying good with good, between amaechi and tinubu, whose goodness to Buhari outweighs the other.

Technically, Tinubu made Buhari Nigerian president which was Bubu's highest ever ambition.

So if buhari is that a good man as you said, repaying good for God then Tinubu wins

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Misterdhee1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pravedk:
At the end of the day, whoever the north supports wins the APC presidential ticket. And mind you, the core north ALWAYS vote in block, keyword BLOCK.

The race belongs to either Amaichi or Osinbajo. Whoever the north supports between the two is Winning. Take my statement to the bank and cash on it.

It's a no brainer to the Iragbiji old man that his ambition is death on arrival. I have lived, worked and so politics in the north. Dude is going nowhere

But I see Amaichi becoming the chosen one.

Why do I say that? Buhari! That man is not good at many things. But he always repay good gestures. Amaechi has done sacrifices that Buhari will not forget. And typical of Buhari, h doesn't care about Nigeria. He only cares about what and how he fills. Go kill yourself, if Buhari like someone? Forget about it

North doesn't vote in bloc. It only happened with PMB. Go check the other results, it's always been divided.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Misterdhee1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Your people said same with Buhari. He's about finishing his two terms grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by sean079: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu is the man to beat. He gat his own strong party structure within APC. if everyone gang up against him just like how Jonathan was rounded up is the only way he can be defeated. Both pdp and APC politician forget personal interest for the moment, let them face tinubu

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Aquasparkle: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Unu na gwa biati.... I shall post my standing breasts if Southwest gets the APC presidential ticket. All these attempt to box Nigerians using the media to always talk about Tinubu and Osibanjo, you people are just wasting your time..

All these bad and good publicity of Tinubu Na una still Dey create am. Una Dey find buzz. Lol

Only time shall tell.

They said

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? by Boby89: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
This your dream of Tinubu and Osibanjo fighting would never come to past, if you like write your rubbish from now till tomorrow both men are very matured enough, they are not as stupid as you are, do you know how long Tinubu has been in Nigeria politics?. Take my word to the bank, Osibanjo, the pastor would never fight his benefactor, he is very wise. Very stupid and useless of you. Bastard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. / John Oyegun's Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Photos / Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.