Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Mwanga Limited.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mwanga Limited.. (2032 Views)

Debt Recovery Agent At Mwanga Limited / Debt Recovery Representative Needed At Mwanga Limited Ikeja / Mwanga Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mwanga Limited.. by Benresmy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello nairalanders!!
Good evening's

Pls I have an urgent issue to table down .
My jnr brother went for an interview at mwanga limited today and was successful with the interview, he was sent a confirmation e-mail to resume training on Wednesday tomorrow.. Ahead of becoming a staff in the company...
Pls have any nairaland member worked with them and also how is the nature and salary of the job?...
Pls guyz I need your opinion on this particular issue... Thank u..

Admin pls help forward to front page.

Re: Mwanga Limited.. by ineco(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Manga work for one loan company I do not want to mention the name,they help them recovery loan,they are take home is not that but Ur jnr should try and at the long run,can move on
Re: Mwanga Limited.. by Benresmy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
ineco:
Manga work for one loan company I do not want to mention the name,they help them recovery loan,they are take home is not that but Ur jnr should try and at the long run,can move on
Thanks for the inform...
But I need more solid inform about the company to decide..
Re: Mwanga Limited.. by silibaba: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nwanga is carbon loan
Re: Mwanga Limited.. by ahamonyeka(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Benresmy:
Hello nairalanders!!
Good evening's

Pls I have an urgent issue to table down .
My jnr brother went for an interview at mwanga limited today and was successful with the interview, he was sent a confirmation e-mail to resume training on Wednesday tomorrow.. Ahead of becoming a staff in the company...
Pls have any nairaland member worked with them and also how is the nature and salary of the job?...
Pls guyz I need your opinion on this particular issue... Thank u..

Admin pls help forward to front page.
did they not tell him the pay?will he just start work without knowing his basic pay ? Though they dont well ,the job is just for those still living with their parents or not having too much responsibilities.
Re: Mwanga Limited.. by Benresmy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
ahamonyeka:
did they not tell him the pay?will he just start work without knowing his basic pay ? Though they dont well ,the job is just for those still living with their parents or not having too much responsibilities.

Thanks for the inform bro....
Now I get it

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Job Opportunities! / Test At Plus One Consulting / Nnpc/ptdf Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.