Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. (1023 Views)

Just Take A Look At Tinubu. Which Sane Nigerian Would Vote For This Man? / This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden / Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by haffaze777(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Validated:

Two constants in 2023
1. No muslim-muslim candidates will rule Nigeria. There is a simple solution to that ...
2. APC will not be the same party we know now going into 2023.

Ok but we're voting for Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by BERNIMOORE: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
haffaze777:

Ok but we're voting for Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu
you only have just one vote, who are the We? Stop deceiving yourselves
Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by haffaze777(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
you only have just one vote, who are the We? Stop deceiving yourselves
you and I will vote for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by BERNIMOORE: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
haffaze777:
you and I will vote for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
I love your confidence grin but, it's just a daydreaming
Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by haffaze777(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
I love your confidence grin but, it's just a daydreaming

I will remind you when you vote for him
Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by Airfixltd: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
haffaze777:

I will remind you when you vote for him

Child's play right?
Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by haffaze777(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Airfixltd:

Child's play right?

No, Adult play,are we not adult?
Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Airfixltd:

You sound so bitter like Tinubu is your family bread winner, why? So everyone that says pim about Tinubu is Ibo right? Oga go and sleep and think of your life and stop talking trash trash trash. It is the turn of Igbos. You can go hug naked wire if you don't like it. So you want to produce another president after Obasanjo 8years without other zones producing at leasr one right? Na only you waka come Nigeria. Ode

It is the turn of Igbos in PDP cos that is their party
APC is not obliged to consider a region which won't vote for the party. Let the Igbos get their ticket in their beloved PDP while APC rewards the region which has always voted for them. It's about strategy and we also know that the North prefers to vote a Yoruba man over an Easterner.. No sentiments here, that's the reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by Bounceboune7: 1:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Airfixltd:

The earlier you stop bragging with Hausa vote the better for you. Funny set of tribe.
what do u have to brag with?

I guess ESN, ugm n ipob
Re: Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. by Bounceboune7: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Airfixltd:

You sound so bitter like Tinubu is your family bread winner, why? So everyone that says pim about Tinubu is Ibo right? Oga go and sleep and think of your life and stop talking trash trash trash. It is the turn of Igbos. You can go hug naked wire if you don't like it. So you want to produce another president after Obasanjo 8years without other zones producing at leasr one right? Na only you waka come Nigeria. Ode
Nigeria isn't turn by turn enterprises n besides nnamdi azikwe was d first president of Nigeria which means d 3 southern region have been there b4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc: 10 Million Apc Members To Welcome Cecpc Chairman, Gov Buni, After Medical C / So Yoruba Now Owns Nigeria / Garba Adamu Blasts UK For Profiling IPOB As Terror Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.