Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Do I Get My LG Smart Satellite TV With Free To Air Channels - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get My LG Smart Satellite TV With Free To Air Channels (315 Views)

The Amazing Whatsapp TV With The Best Of Entertainment And Offers It Provides / 55in LG Smart TV And LG Home Theater For Sale. / Nigcomsat Free To Air Channels, No Monthly Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My LG Smart Satellite TV With Free To Air Channels by jacobjamie(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hi guys , so I got this LG smart TV / Satellite Tv with the inbuilt decorder which has free to air channels , which before I bought it and googled it also checked on YouTube and all , says it got free to air channels .
Has any one gotten this spec of LG satellite Smart TV and connected the dish to have free channels ? I tried using a strong dish and LMB and seems not to work .
Does it work in Nigeria on the free channels ?
How do I get my free channels on that LG satellite tv working with free to air channels please .
Re: How Do I Get My LG Smart Satellite TV With Free To Air Channels by SpyAC(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
You need a bigger dish for it to work effectively

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My LG Smart Satellite TV With Free To Air Channels by jacobjamie(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Any more details people ?With personal experience ?

(1) (Reply)

HRM Dr. Chika C. Nwokedi, Former Chairman Of Ladipo Auto Central Market Visits T / Peaceful Protest: Slavery A Reality In Chevron-egtl Escravos, Nigeria / What She Said: “i’ll Always Have Cerebral Palsy, Stop Asking Me If I’m Cured”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.