Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order (1076 Views)

Greek Letter Secret Societies Control And Corrupt U.S Government Pan Worship / Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves / Did You Know The Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Richwallet:
A 1958 Visit to a Dakar Boy Brothel

MICHAEL DAVIDSON

In 1949, Dakar was still the administrative capital not only of Senegal but also of a number of vast tribal territories [French West Africa], which today are sovereign nations.1 The French still ruled, and Dakar was already the “gay” city of West Africa. When I returned nine years later, the French rulers had gone, and Dakar was gayer than ever. … For some reason, buried in history and ethnography, the Senegalese—the people who inhabit the vast plains on either side of the Senegal River, raising livestock and harvesting the easy-growing peanut—have a reputation in all those regions for homosexuality, and in Dakar, one can quickly see that they merit this reputation. …

The Dakar of 1958 was the Paris of Africa. … That one didn’t have to be shy in Dakar, and even less furtive, if one was queer, became pretty plain to me almost my first evening there. … I’d been introduced to an official of some sort in one of the Ministries: a middle-aged Senegalese of great charm and culture—and himself a lover of boys. Would I care to see a very special side of Dakar night-life, off the regular beat of most foreign visitors to the city? And so, one night after dinner—it must have been toward 10 o’clock—we set off in his car for some outlying suburbs. We soon left the “modern” town beyond and drove through miles of dimly lighted districts of the ville indigène—long acres of “native quarters”: low-walled cantonments containing, according to tribal customs, either thatched beehive huts or parallelograms of one-room dwellings built of sunbaked brick. Then we came into a world of bidonvilles—a twilit, dismal, shantytown constructed of corrugated iron and empty oil drums and any sort of do-it-yourself material that the owner-builder could lay his hands on. From the endless rows of dark and unwelcoming hutments there came a low muttering of human life—the life of the crowded families that lived in them, and, here and there, the throbbing of some deep-voiced drum, beating for a wedding or other family festival. But there was nothing festive in the aspect of these sad districts: behind the general air of squalor and dejection, I got the impression of latent hostility and watchfulness: a notion that all these sullen shells, which were the scene of human love and passion and family devotion, were on the defensive, on the lookout, in a state of mental siege. That sort of peripheral slum always attracts police interference, to say nothing of those little government busybodies obsessed with things like rates and taxes. …

Somewhere near the core, it seemed, of this labyrinth of sad—and even a little sinister—dreariness, my friend stopped his car and said: “Here we are. There are a couple of places we can look at here. I think you’ll see something to amuse you.”

He parked the car and locked it, and I got out and stood in the sultry, near-tropical night and suddenly found that I was listening to the muffled rhythms of some kind of dance music. There were drums of course, there are always drums in Africa, and I love drums, but I also heard the nasal noise of something like a saxophone. … Full of misgivings, what with the rather weird surroundings, now almost pitch dark, and the saxophone, I followed my guide along a number of narrow and unlit alleyways, branching off abruptly at right angles one way or the other, till suddenly he stopped at a wooden door at the end of a blind alley—and now, all at once, I became aware of a large arc of illumination being thrown into the night from whatever might be beyond the door.

The door was opened. My friend talked to somebody or other—whether it was a club with an entrance fee I can’t now remember—and then we were let in and walked across what was an open-air dance-floor of polished and hard-trodden earth, veneered and admirably dressed with cattle dung, and found a table handily adjacent to the door whence the drinks came and as far as possible from the saxophone. We sat down, ordered some beer, and looked around. Couples were dancing vaguely European dances—after all, Europeans had been dancing in Dakar, among their other European activities, for two or three hundred years; people were sitting in tables round the dance-floor in twos and threes—and a few in solitary expectance. The whole small circular arena was brightly lit. Our beer was brought. By now I was really looking around.

The place was full of adolescent Africans in drag.

In drag. I mean that most of them were indeed in girls’ clothes: some in European, some wearing the elaborate headdress of the West African mode. It was in fact a drag party, and apart from ourselves and perhaps two or three African onlookers of adult age, nobody there, I judged, was more than 18 years old and most were around 15.

They danced together. They camped around like a pride of prima donnas. They came to our table and drank lots of beer with us, simpering, blinking their white-powdered eyelids, widening their great carmined lips. … They have pleasant manners, these transvestite Senegalese boys. They were friendly and undemanding and bubbling with jokes of a tartish kind. They seemed, on the surface, to be as cheerful as boys of that age ought to be. But one couldn’t, through all that paint and camp hilarity, see beneath the surface—

The pedophile dirty Moors is no different than the pedophile dirty Askenaskis who run Washington DC and elected Barack Obama as their president.

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
The fake Jews who are the sons of Moors through harems have both the same nature.

Stop blaming all White people when y'all knew pedophilia was in Africa. And stop supporting these fake Jewish people. They are not true Jews raping babies.

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
So y'all want to put the needle of vaccine poison in millions of people so you can be gay and human sacrificers?

Yes that's what the New World Order is old Babylon.

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Devil Worship. The God of the Bible considers all the other gods and goddesses to be demons created by the hands of man.

I will explain this metaphysically so you can understand what I mean by devil worship. You can go into any book store in America and purchase a book on witchcraft and Satanism. It will give you names of demons and spirits you can call upon or pray too. Every religion has prayer, meditation, candles, incense, Alars and some sort of paraphernalia like beads and fetishes but this isn't the secret. The secret rites to true pagan religion is sex and blood magick. People learn witchcraft from book or buy fetishes at the market aren't doing real sorcery. No, they are only using their god given power to generate. True pagan religion is sex cult prostitution, orgies, drinking blood, eating flesh, killing animals and human beings. This is what the elites everywhere are involved in Pan Worship. Pan is just another word for Satan, Baal, Lucifer, Set, etc.

Everything is insane not only in Africa but around the world because of the elites worship the devil. They require anybody desiring to get rich join cults and sell their souls. This allows Azazel the chef over Satan to control the world. All these cults are one giantic cult called the Illuminati. They run the world everywhere!

Only truth sets us free from this in Jesus name we pray against every dark and evil power.
Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
War on Crack Targets Minorities Over Whites : Cocaine: Records show federal officials almost solely prosecute nonwhites. U.S. attorney denies race is a factor.
BY DAN WEIKEL
MAY 21, 1995 12 AM PT
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2022

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Paedophiles on the prowl – The Nation Nigeria News
Post author:admin
Post published:September 4, 2020
Post category:LawCarenigeria

Travails of male children raped by homosexual adults
Kano centre admits 573 sexually- abused boys in three years

Sexual abuse is on the rise. Unfortunately, not much is said about cases of little boys left to cry and dry their tears after being sodomized. Grace Obike reports on tales of hapless boys raped by older men.

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Grooming children part of the Pan Pedophile New World Order.

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2022

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 1:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Gay is the New World Order
Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
And this love of pleasure reached a climax during its final years, in the mountain kingdom of Granada, a place steeped in debauchery as it staggered towards its eventual and inevitable collapse.

“In Granada the use, and abuse, of wine and hashish along with prostitution and sodomy extended to all levels of society,” the historian of Moorish sexuality Dr Antonio Arjona Castro has written.
Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 3:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Some shamans engaged in homosexual acts with their patients, and priests engaged in ritualized homosexual acts with their gods. When the Toltecs arrived to conquer the region, they brought more sodomy and public sex of all kinds.

In many African societies, same-sex sexuality was also believed to be a source of magical powers to guarantee bountiful crop yields and abundant hunting, good health and to ward off evil spirits. In Angola and Namibia, for instance, a caste of male diviners — known as “zvibanda,” “chibados,” “quimbanda,” gangas” and “kibambaa” — were believed to carry powerful female spirits that they would pass on to fellow men through anal sex.

In Granada the use, and abuse, of wine and hashish along with prostitution and sodomy extended to all levels of society,” the historian of Moorish sexuality Dr Antonio Arjona Castro has written.

So now you have the pagan African, the Aztec so called Mexican Hispanic and the Moors all with a history of their forefathers practicing sodomy and witchcraft. Whenever they are sodomites they are devil worshippers. You can't blame the Whiteman when this satanism is recorded worldwide.

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by HarshBitterTrut: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by HarshBitterTrut: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
In another vision I saw four ox horns.
19 I asked the angel that had been speaking to me, "What do these horns mean?" He answered, "They stand for the world powers that have scattered the people of Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem."
20 Then the Lord showed me four workers with hammers.
21 I asked, "What have they come to do?" He answered, "They have come to terrify and overthrow the nations that completely crushed the land of Judah and scattered its people."

The four horns are Ham, Ishmael, Edom even Cush that have gathered against Judah. It was the Ancient Abrabian Order that made God's prophets pale men and changed from their dark complexion. This is because the Kings of the Earth who opposed the God of Judah controlled and psychological manipulated the souls of the pale mamluks via satanic oaths taken inside the Arabian Order. It is the stone mason pagans who carved idols I e demons on the pyramids of Egypt. Freemasonry has it's origins with the sodomites of the pagan religions of the ancient world.

Re: The Moors Boy Brothels And Insidious Pan Worship New World Order by Richwallet: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

1 Big Family: Ned Nwoko Flies All His Kids Down To Meet Regina Daniels And Their / Portable Becomes Chief As He Bags Chieftancy Title In Ogun State(video) / Amazing Video Of Dogs Singing At The Top Of Their Voices To Tems Song Freemind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.