Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Block Access Bank ATM Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Block Access Bank ATM Card (581 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Access Bank ATM Card by uhonmoke(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
To block Access bank account, you select Opt-out, you will be disabled from USSD Banking Service only, which means you will have access to your accounts via our other platforms and channels except for *901#.

Block Account restricts access to the account(s) selected such that accessing the account(s) via any channel or platform is impossible until the account is unlocked.

Customers don’t want to put their money at any risk and any action must be taken as soon as possible. Just last week, I got a phone call from my best friend asking me how he can block his Access bank account/ ATM Card. As a result I have decided to write this content and educate my readers on how they can easily block their Access bank account.

https://bestmarket.com.ng/2022/02/how-to-block-access-bank-account-atm-card-and-how-to-protect-account-from-fraudster/

(1) (Reply)

Thrift Kitchenwares And Glasswares At Affordable Prices / OFF MARKET (distress Sale) 4bedroom. Pls Call Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694 / See The Amount I Was Paid As A Commission Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.