Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS (2137 Views)

Tears Everywhere As Another Cultist Dies Again They Want To Revenge PHOTOS / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Masquerades Invade Church Service In Anambra, One Killed, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:33am On Feb 23, 2022
This one was killed in Umunze in Anambra state Nigeria based on the cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings. Well this one late update of February killings.

Painful thing
So strange,son of korofo
Unbelievable my brother
You live me how can i Live with out you,true son of EGEDE
RIP never forget you.

1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by kennywiz: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg, leave mata for Mattias. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2022
I heard the burial will be soon. As the Blackaxe members are promising that they must kill back and turn Anambra upside down.

4 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This one was killed in Umunze in Anambra state Nigeria based on the cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings. Well this one late update of February killings.

e good. Let them not settle their difference,

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by kennywiz: 3:48am On Feb 23, 2022
One day the person wey go save this country go die for one of these wars... If he is still alive sef.

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Ecos(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2022
One fool down
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:

You said he updated this?
Why is he dead nah, did he kill himself? cheesy
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by tito44: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:
I heard the burial will be soon. As the Blackaxe members are promising that they must kill back and turn Anambra upside down.

You heard where?? This scare monger undecided

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
tito44:

You heard where??
grin
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Eben91: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with this, they should keep on killing themselves
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
tito44:

You heard where?? This scare monger undecided

U call me scare monger where I tell u to start running don't u see threads of dead body in that place later on?
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Reeses: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Good!!. No one gives a fook about you morons including you the no 1 cultist on this forum.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Reeses:

Good!!. No one gives a fook about you morons including you the no 1 cultist on this forum.

grin grin grin
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Reeses: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:

grin grin grin
You damn know you a freaking cultist because no way in hell a normal person will be posting all these rubbish on here. Una all dey mad gays.
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol updatecultist we all know you're a cultist a blackaxe member please send us ur pix and location so we go drink kukuma together you know the matters na grin grin
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by MrCover: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Dies Again - PHOTOS by TRIUMPHANT1939: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol updatecultist we all know you're a cultist a blackaxe member please send us ur pix and location so we go drink kukuma together you know the matters na

Hahaha
���

(1) (Reply)

Help,opay Are Frustrating My Life. / Photo Of Yahoo Boys Caught Today Attempting To Use A Girl For Ritua / Just In: Wike, G5 Governors Stuns Pdp Rally In New Look [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.