Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court (17269 Views)

Man Who Robs Prostitutes Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Man Who Robs With Bikes In Ikorodu Arrested, Was Caught In Action / Man Who Robs Girls During Dates, Caught Yesterday In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by tillaman(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
sad
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by MufasaLion: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2022
23-year-old still in high school?

grin grin grin
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by winner37(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2022
So stealing is the only option left for him to pay his fees ?.
male and female graduate at 18,19,20 of age ,he is still in secondary school at the age of 23 is that not a shame to life ?
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Nwibii: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
MrWondah:
I'm not surprised. A lot of people are not smart. Armed robbery is outdated. The sooner people realise this, the better for them
If you want to engage in crime, think big.
Instead of armed robbery, do Yahoo, it shows how smart you are.
Nobody will burn you alive or beat you to stupor if you are s yahoo boy ( not yahoo plus).

So Yahoo is not a crime abi?
One yaboo boy spotted. Crime is crime no matter how u paint it. Have u ever thought of those you dispossessed of their hard earn cash online?
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Elidrisy20: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2022
Shut up jor,na armrobber you be,your mate dey graduate from University by that age
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by mozona(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2022
If am the judge I will set sss2 or sss3 exam for him if he passes, I will sent him free and take care of h
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by ghanaman5050348: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
flyca28: You are missing if you have not joined the forum

Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by shotnicca(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2022
When I tell people to register their business with Cooperate Affairs Commission they always ask me why?

So am dedicating today’s content to answering that question.

Alot of people may think that their business is small now and so they don’t necessarily need to register it, especially small starters like;

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop

- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- mama put
- (Add the kind of business you do)

But note these five things.

1. If you are building a business you want to continue even after you’re gone

2. If you want easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

3. If you hope to manage your business finances well.

4. If you hope to get the protection of a limited liability.

5. If you see your business in an international level 5-7 years from now

Then registering your business is the way forward.

Everyone is permitted to start small, but the choice to remain small or expand is entirely up to you.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call 08104510193 WhatsApp 09025904938
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Raness99: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2022
There's no justification for the crime committed.so if he enters uni na to continue in high spirits
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by StUriah(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Thank God he is 23 years old. He can go and face the music.
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by MrWondah(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Nwibii:

So Yahoo is not a crime abi?
One Yahoo boy spotted. Crime is crime no matter how u paint it. Have u ever thought of those you dispossessed of their hard earn cash online?
Yahoo boy spotted? Assumptions kills faster than poison.
In yahoo, nobody forces you to part with your money, but because of your selfish desires.
Check this out,
Romance scam = self desire,
Investment scam = greed.
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Drastick(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Criminality in any form or guise is Bad. Work hard and pray and see if God will not bless you.
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Solitechworld(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Boyooosa:
Na school fees he pay no be laptop he go buy...

Person wey suppose don graduate from university with ease

Well, regardless of the convincing reason, paying school fees shouldn't be a pardonable excuse to rob at gunpoint,. Definitely, if he grows up, he will use proceeds of drugs trafficking to buy PDP or APC form and become a senator just like the way we have some presently.

As it is now, he should be rehabilitated and made retrace his path

At Knifepoint comrade
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Letzgo: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Siggynigeria:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/02/22/i-rob-to-pay-my-fees-ss2-student-tells-yola-court/%3famp=1
u

Una sey mek aboki go school, now aboki don do am the aboki way , tell me who won complain for here ?
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Nwibii: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
MrWondah:

Yahoo boy spotted? Assumptions kills faster than poison.
In yahoo, nobody forces you to part with your money, but because of your selfish desires.
Check this out,
Romance scam = self desire,
Investment scam = greed.

You're right but what is bad is bad. Why introducing a scheme you know it's fraudulent to the unsuspecting gullibles?
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by MrWondah(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nwibii:

You're right but what is bad is bad. Why introducing a scheme you know it's fraudulent to the unsuspecting gullibles?

I'm not in anyway endorsing fraud. Countless times I've lost projects running into millions because I'm Nigerian. Either because there's no way to pay me or the fraud factors associated with Nigerians.
Between the devil and the deep blue sea, there's a lesser evil.
Did you know that you will spend more years in jail as an armed robber than as a Yahoo boy?
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Boyooosa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Solitechworld:

At Knifepoint comrade
Thanks for that jere comrade grin

Modified

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Oppy2k2: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eeyah, if his story is true, I think he need rehabilitation and advise. A sane government will enroll him and train him on scholarship basis in public schools.
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Chassyklef: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Babybunny:
SCAMMER!!
Ashawo!
Re: 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court by Nwibii: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
MrWondah:

I'm not in anyway endorsing fraud. Countless times I've lost projects running into millions because I'm Nigerian. Either because there's no way to pay me or the fraud factors associated with Nigerians.
Between the devil and the deep blue sea, there's a lesser evil.
Did you know that you will spend more years in jail as an armed robber than as a Yahoo boy?

The system of government we have here is encouraging this too. See vibrant youths roaming the streets without tangible work all because of their clueless ideas to implement campaign promises.
They fail to forget that the ideas these guys have in doing this can be harness to do something meaningful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civilian Beats Up A Policeman At Ikate, Lekki, Lagos (Video) / China Donates N60 Million To Aisha Buhari’s Project / How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.