Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,935 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti (291 Views)

The Cases Frm South East Is Where Judiciary Expresses There Rascality / SW Boko Haram Threat: Who Are The BH If Not Drug Pushers Frm South Africa~Tinubu / Jeremiah Useni: June 12 Was More Credible Than 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by logicalman: 4:42am On Feb 23, 2022
At last the focus will be the south east for the next president is definitely coming from there.Most of the presidential aspirants have been told directly or indirectly and even by body language of the power brokers in Nigeria and international communities but they want try their luck.
The South East should know that it is not the candidate they supported that matters but a candidate the majority of Nigerians accepted and believed.
Ohaneze,Aka ikenga, Igboezue and Igbo leaders should strive to bring out the best from south east that will make Nigerians to rejoice for giving them chance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by helinues: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by Lindodo20: 5:04am On Feb 23, 2022
logicalman:
At last the focus will be the south east for the next president is definitely coming from there.Most of the presidential aspirants have been told directly or indirectly and even by body language of the power brokers in Nigeria and international communities but they want try their luck.
The South East should know that it is not the candidate they supported that matters but a candidate the majority of Nigerians accepted and believed.
Ohaneze,Aka ikenga, Igboezue and Igbo leaders should strive to bring out the best from south east that will make Nigerians to rejoice for giving them chance.

So because APC zoned presidency you people automatically assume it's for the southeast, even while you guys are not stakeholders in the party...be deceiving yourselves.

is it Orji Kalu the convict or that loon, Rochas, tha will now fly APC flag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by logicalman: 5:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Lindodo20:

So because APC zoned presidency you people automatically assume it's for the southeast, even while you guys are not stakeholders in the party...be deceiving yourselves.

You are a warrior only with keyboard.When we told you that president will be zoned to the south did you agree.Now from the south to south east.
Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by tollyboy5(m): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2022
logicalman:

You are a warrior only with keyboard.When we told you that president will be zoned to the south did you agree.Now from the south to south east.
Try to be realistic the east has no proficient candidate.
Peter obi is a wrong choice you this Igbo man.
Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by Sonyboom765: 5:38am On Feb 23, 2022
I dare Igbo to nominate the Pandora criminal as their candidate or was it not the same fool that was caught with over N250 million in cash in Lagos or Igbos think it is only dead brain Igbos that will be voting to elect the president of Nigeria ?!

tollyboy5:

Try to be realistic the east has no proficient candidate.
Peter obi is a wrong choice you this Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by logicalman: 5:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Yes because all the ones on parade presently are lunatics. Not a single one with sense.

NO NO NO , THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT.THE SOUTH EAST HAS MANY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES INCLUDING SOME OF THOSE THAT HAVE DECLARED THEIR INTEREST.
Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by tollyboy5(m): 5:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I dare Igbo to nominate the Pandora criminal as their candidate or was it not the same fool that was caught with over N250 million in cash in Lagos or Igbos think it is only dead brain Igbos that will be voting to elect the president of Nigeria ?!

Your statement is filled with dislike not actual logic bro.
Why use "dead brain igbos" undecided
Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by Sonyboom765: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2022
My comment is a statement of fact judging from Igbo comment I have seen on NL. In many cases you will see I wrote some Igbos but in actually sense I meant all because I am yet to see any Igbo on NL with a functional brain.

tollyboy5:

Your statement is filled with dislike not actual logic bro.
Why use "dead brain igbos" undecided
Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by logicalman: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Sonyboom765:
My comment is a statement of fact judging from Igbo comment I have seen on NL. In many cases you will see I wrote some Igbos but in actually sense I meant all because I am yet to see any Igbo on NL with a functional brain.

When fools talk because they never think,they vomite nonsense their tissue paper brain produce.
Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by Penguin2: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Lindodo20:

What do you mean Igbos don’t have a stake in APC?

Igbo man, Ogbonnaya Onu, was ANPP chairman at the time of the merger in 2013.

Igbo man, Rochas Okorocha, led the part of APGA that joined the formation of APC as a sitting governor.

Ngige, was there from the very start.

More recently, Orji Uzor Kalu, Umahi, Ken Nnamani, Hope Uzodimma, Deputy Governor of Anambra, have all joined the party.

What else do you define as stake by dictionary?
Re: Leaders Of Thought Are Expecting More Credible Presi. Aspirants Frm South Easti by logicalman: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2022
The burden is on the Igbos to use this opportunity and present a candidate that will bring a positive change to the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Negotiates With Benin Republic Govt / Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members / Did You Know????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.