Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 (2492 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by arinze198(m): 5:15am On Feb 23, 2022
A 32-year old man, Raphael Arinze, has landed in trouble after he was allegedly caught having sex with his neighbour’s 4-year old girl in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Lakwe area of Ajah, Lagos, where they reside.

According to Police sources, the suspect, Arinze, lured the girl into his apartment, forcefully removed her pant and engaged her in sex.

However, while in the act, information leaked and he was caught by neighbours who raised the alarm, which attracted other neighbours.
The matter was reported to the Police in the area and he was arrested. He was later transferred to the SCID, Yaba, for interrogation over the act.

After thorough interrogation, the Police found him culpable as the girl revealed how he had abused her.

He was subsequently charged before the Ebute Metta Magistrates Court for the alleged offence, which attracts life imprisonment under the Laws of Lagos State.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-32-caught-having-sex-with-neighbours-girl-4/

1 Share

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by 3gpvids: 5:18am On Feb 23, 2022
A man or a goat? please correct it

5 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Freestainworld(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2022
What specie of a man is that? Even an alien wouldn't do such a thing, let them lock the idiot for life.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Bullet01(f): 5:40am On Feb 23, 2022
4 years old girl! Haaba
Dog in human form.

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Ahmed0336(m): 5:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Damn!!!!

Prison straight....... No short cuts please angry
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Romanoff(f): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2022
This one can also rape his 5 year old daughter if he has one.

3 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by MufasaLion: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Disgusting!
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Candidlady: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Candid keep it cool
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by rickpat(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:
Candid keep it cool

smiles...good morning,hope you slept good,?
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Candidlady: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2022
rickpat:
smiles...good morning,hope you slept good,?

Slept fine thank you

Hope yours wasn't bad either
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by rickpat(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Slept fine thank you

Hope yours wasn't bad either
not so good,I got flu but still grateful for a new day
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Baitullah: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2022
This is horrible. Him body go finally calm down now.
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by ChiefSosa(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Elect me as president, and I'll recommend the death penalty or guillotine for all convicted rapists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by McGg: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2022
There should be an indelible mark given to any man/woman for sexual molestation and abuse, so that he or she when appeared in the public will sighted as a sex offender and so should be stigmatized

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Candidlady: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2022
rickpat:
not so good,I got flu but still grateful for a new day

kayi hakuri zaka samu lafiya kiss
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by rickpat(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

is that hausa?..I don't understand hausa.
just few words like ok,no problem,house
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by rickpat(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Elect me as president, and I'll recommend the death penalty or guillotine for all convicted rapists.
The present law is LIFE IMPRISONMENT,Just that establishing a rape case in court for an adult rape case is really "difficult".Too many parameters are considered
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Eben91: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Castration atimea
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by rickpat(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

thanks a bunch... appreciated

I just used a translator... Lol
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Candidlady: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
rickpat:
thanks a bunch... appreciated

I just used a translator... Lol

Uwc king
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Rastaramsey(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Damnnnn
This is so bad......
Why do people keep commiting crimes daily lipsrsealed undecided
He hope he gets the right punishment...
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by khia: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
Disgusting!
You see what I meant about that picture? There are some very sick people in this world.
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by khia: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2022
McGg:
There should be an indelible mark given to any man/woman for sexual molestation and abuse, so that he or she when appeared in the public will sighted as a sex offender and so should be stigmatized

Like Cain!

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by pyro62(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2022
McGg:

That would be the best idea I believe, but trust rappers to make it look cool having such tattoo in the next 20years
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by MufasaLion: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2022
khia:

You see what I meant about that picture? There are some very sick people in this world.

Hey Khia, I got you.

Some people don't deserve to be among humans. I really don't get how they could maintain an erection for minors. Someone you should shield against predators.

This set of people are psychologically sick.
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by McGg: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
pyro62:

That would be the best idea I believe, but trust rappers to make it look cool having such tattoo in the next 20years

Amputation can do at least one leg one arm

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by Maurlupo(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Five hundred naira olosho de my area, so which pleasure he won see for 4 yrs old gal?.Igbo man mentality,he deserves more punishment.
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by emetisuccess(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
How that guy take get erection abeg
Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by heniford2: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Never ever allow a girl from age 1 to 17plus enter your room guys no matter how brotherly or friendship ur close to her or families to then avoid them keep distance undecided undecided undecided because your true to God will never save you. undecided

Re: Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
So they can't show pictures of the man undecided . The neighbours should have done the needful before releasing him to the police.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-year-old Boy Arrested For Alleged Killing Of Student In Ekpoma / How Jeremiah Ordered The Arrest Of Woman Whose Child Went Missing In His Church / Angry mob strip down a would be thief for attacking a pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.