Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors (968 Views)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / Southern Governors Divided On Zoning 2023 Presidency To South / PDP Denies Zoning 2023 Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Chimezirim121: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPb-49GMHxI
We have agreed on zoning for convention, 2023 presidency - APC Governors

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has agreed on a zoning formula that will swap offices held between north and south in the last eight years.

This emerged following a meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and governors elected under the APC at the presidential, Abuja on Tuesday.

Speaking while responding to questions by State House Correspondents on the outcome of the meeting, Governor Nasir el-Rufai, of Kaduna state, explained that by the arrangement, all offices that were occupied by northerners in the last eight years, will go to the south and vice versa under the new arrangement.

According to El-Rufai, the agreement had been reached on the zoning formula.

In his words: “We have agreed to a zoning formula for all the six geo-political zones. Essentially, northern zone will have the positions the south have had in the last eight years. And vice versa.

“It is a very simple, equitable and fair formula.

“We will now go back and consult at the zonal level and look at the positions that are available and the process of the convention preparation we started in earnest.

“So, by the grace of God, on the 26th of March, we would have done our national convention.”

Also at the meeting were Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Secretary to Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Mustapha and the Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari.

Nineteen of the governors attended the meeting which took place at the Council Chambers.

They are from Yobe, Ekiti, Ebonyi, Jigawa, Cross River, Kaduna, Lagos, Borno, Niger, Gombe, Osun, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Kwara, Kano, Imo, Kogi, Ogun, Plateau states.

The outgoing deputy governor of Anambra state who recently defected to the ruling party was also in attendance.

More details later…

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 23, 2022
i can only agree after the convention.
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Kevinjap: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2022
grin
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by beerfraud: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2022
another bad thread for y.ibo pigs and idiots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Nyanmiridunce: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Let's see who get mouth for APC in the south now.

Ariwo kọ ní Music jàre grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by CandyOps(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Presidency goes to the South no mean say na Igbo man go get the seat. I no dey support B.A.T but let's be honest nobody is going as much outreach and campaign ad him at the moment

1 Like

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by saintkel(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:
Presidency goes to the South no mean say na Igbo man go get the seat. I no dey support B.A.T but let's be honest nobody is going as much outreach and campaign ad him at the moment
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Chimezirim121: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:
I see
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Chimezirim121: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
i can only agree after the convention.
Abi
Nyanmiridunce:

grin
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by helinues: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Toh
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by helinues: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

Abi oo. The way you lay your bed......

1 Like

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Bigbright7(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2022
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2022
beerfraud:
What are you on about

Una go just dey twist news to make yourselves feel good

APC said they've agreed zoning and that the North will take over the positioned currently occupied by the south and the south will take over the position currently occupied by the north in APC and you're already twisting the news .

Where did APC say the presidency will go to south west or south east or south south?

Una go just dey lie up and down like Helinues
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:
It doesn't work like that

Buhari already said he has annointed someone and that he won't reveal the person for fear they might kill him. We know if can never be Tinubu so Tinubu is completely out of the contest .
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Lipscomb(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
For igbo man to get that ticket Buhari will never agree to that .Ameach that not control common councilor is the one the northerner cabals will give ticket?

Igbos should be reason na.
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by helinues: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What are you on about

APC said they've agreed zoning and that the North will take over the positioned currently occupied by the south and the south will take over the position currently occupied by the north in APC and you're already twisting the news .

Where did APC say the presidency will go to south west or south east or south south?

Make your comments without seeking my approval all the time

Stop the inferiority complex issue

2 Likes

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Lipscomb:
For igbo man to get that ticket Buhari will never agree to that .Ameach that not control common councilor is the one the northerner cabals will give ticket?

Igbos should be reason na.
Buhari has already said that he has annointed a candidate but he won't reveal the person yet for fear they might kill him .. so that automatically rules out Tinubu.

Buhari will surely pulls surprises and I won't be shocked If Buhari annointed candidate s Igbo man
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2022
helinues:

Make your comments without seeking my approval all the time

Stop the inferiority complex issue
So it's no longer trolling it's now seeking for your approval

Dude, your tears give me joy grin
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Lipscomb(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Guy stop trolling you aren't that smart you only live by hate ,sentimental and tribalism.
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari has already said that he has annointed a candidate but he won't reveal the person yet for fear they might kill him .. so that automatically rules out Tinubu.

Buhari will surely pulls surprises and I won't be shocked If Buhari annointed candidate s Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Siwisheswereesh: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2022
A prominent piggiddiooottt is all over the place and even fantasizing about Buhari supporting an Igbo candidate... grin

If wishes were horses, piggiddioootts will surely ride... grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Ogbuefi2020: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
beerfraud:
These afonjas sef, so south is now southw,aste?
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Chimezirim121: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Lipscomb:
Guy stop trolling you aren't that smart you only live by hate ,sentimental and tribalism.
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by beerfraud: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What are you on about

so you are expecting APC to zone it ticket to the ibo land? you are high on meth

2 Likes

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Nyanmiridunce: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2022
One guy up there, in his own intelligence, believes buhari will pick an ibo man ahead of others in the south. He's even saying it with his full chest. This guy has every traits of ibo and he thinks he can fool others than he's not one of them? He must be a clown, walai. grin

1 Like

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2022
beerfraud:
so you are expecting APC to zone it ticket to the ibo land? you are high on meth
I don't care where it's zone to be. But what I know for sure is that Tinubu will not be president

There is every possibility that an Igbo man will be president
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by beerfraud: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

These afonjas sef, so south is now southw,aste?
ibo hate APC satanic islamic party
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by beerfraud: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=110468030]
I don't care where it's zone to be. But what I know for sure is that Tinubu will not be president

[/quote na so you talk am in 2015
5%ters have no say as far as election is concern in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=beerfraud post=110468342][/quote]
I will always be here to laugh my ass off and make mockery of Tinubu after March 26

Keep this date
Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by beerfraud: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

i will rather vote for Sheikh Gumi than any ibo president
my question for you is that how do you want to convince "Fulani" bloodsuckers, Hausa the Cows and Yellowbar the backstabbers to vote for ndi mkpuru mmirians

2 Likes

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by beerfraud: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I will always be here to laugh my ass off and make mockery of Tinubu after March 26

Keep this date
Peter Obi is not sellable in the north so who do we now vote for?

1 Like

Re: Video: We Have Agreed On Zoning 2023 Presidency- Apc Governors by Chimezirim121: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Obi is not sellable in the north so who do we now vote for?
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Vows Revenge For 2 Officers Killed By Israel In Syria / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Writes Emefiele / Should We Say Peter Obi's Supporters Are Ingrates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.