Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Best Sports Investment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Sports Investment. (411 Views)

Best Sports Shop In Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Sports Investment. by bigiyaro(m): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Join up with the best Sports Investment coy in the world right now! When you join, you will be added to the platform where 2 games are broadcasted daily, if you stick to the broadcasted games, be assured of making some margings daily, not big but manageable. The good part is, if there is a lost game, the platform refunds your stake, you only lose the margin you are supposed to make. Don't gamble rather invest. WhatsApp number in my siggy.
Re: The Best Sports Investment. by bigiyaro(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Still in the business of distributing wealth.
Re: The Best Sports Investment. by bigiyaro(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: The Best Sports Investment. by Wodu89: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2023
bigiyaro:
Join up with the best Sports Investment coy in the world right now! When you join, you will be added to the platform where 2 games are broadcasted daily, if you stick to the broadcasted games, be assured of making some margings daily, not big but manageable. The good part is, if there is a lost game, the platform refunds your stake, you only lose the margin you are supposed to make. Don't gamble rather invest. WhatsApp number in my siggy.

Will you be interested in 120 days maize investment?
Re: The Best Sports Investment. by bigiyaro(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wodu89:

Will you be interested in 120 days maize investment?
how does it run?
Re: The Best Sports Investment. by Wodu89: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
bigiyaro:
how does it run?

You invest. I push it into my maize farming project. It is ready within 100 days 20 days for marketing and distribution and you're paid your funds and returns
Re: The Best Sports Investment. by SavageResponse(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

You invest. I push it into my maize farming project. It is ready within 100 days 20 days for marketing and distribution and you're paid your funds and returns

See him advertising his imaginary maize farm again.

You claim to be a thoroughbred farmer yet you have never opened a single thread in Agric section! angry
Re: The Best Sports Investment. by Wodu89: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
SavageResponse:

See him advertising his imaginary maize farm again.

You claim to be a thoroughbred farmer yet you have never opened a single thread in Agric section or made a single post there! angry

If I post it. You will still say it's fake

Does anyone plant maize in March

Ode

Your desperation to pull people down has exposed your folly. Maize planting season starts mid April

See what I too know causes. With your failed knowledge you calimed as expert wisdom you don't know something as basic as that

Continue to expose your jealousy

(1) (Reply)

Which One 20k Can Do Effectively? / Light Gauge Steel Trusses Fabrication In Nigeria / Wholesale And Retail Eggs Are Available At Ogo Oluwa Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.