Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kashamu's Son Congratulates New Orimolusi, Wishes Him A Successful Reign - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kashamu's Son Congratulates New Orimolusi, Wishes Him A Successful Reign (618 Views)

Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle / The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu's Son Congratulates New Orimolusi, Wishes Him A Successful Reign by Vibrant007(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Abdul Rasheed Kashamu, son of the late business mogul and senator representing Ogun east senatorial district (2015-2019), Senator Prince Buruji Kashamu, has congratulated the new Orimolusi of Ijebu- Igbo, Ogun State, Oba Lawrence Jayeoba Adebajo, as he ascends the ancient throne of his forefathers.

The younger Kashamu's message of felicitation was contained in a statement personally issued by him in his Ijebu Igbo countryhome on Tuesday where he on behalf of the Kashamu family, rejoiced with Oba Adebajo, the entire people of Ijebu Igbo on the emergence of a new Orimolusi after twenty-eight years.

"I join other illustrious sons and daughters of Ijebu-Igbo in congratulating the new Orimolusi of Ijebu-Igbo, Oba Lawrence Adebajo, on his emergence and coronation. It is a great privilege to witness the ascension to the throne of a new Orimolusi after twenty-eight years. This gladdens my heart and indeed, the entire people of Ijebu Igbo.

"While I wish Oba Jayeola a long, successful and eventful reign, it is my belief that the coronation of Oba Lawrence Adebajo would herald a new dawn in community leadership and engender progress and development at the grassroots for the benefit of our people," Kashamu said.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Phone Calls From Hausa People? / Please Support These Women Striving To Make A Change In Nigeria / Adaobi Nwaubani Ponders How Nigerian Names Are Changing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.