Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? (1579 Views)

Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? / Guide On How To Send Cryptos From Coinbase To Binance / Please, How Long Does It Take For Coinbase To Process Your Withdrawal Into Your (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? by addmole: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Guys, I would like to buy crypto with my Nigerian ATM Card. But I am a bit scared so i do not get my bank account banned/blocked/restricted by using the CARD to purchase CRYPTOCURRENCY on Coinbase.

So I would like to know which of the ATM CARDS in any Nigerian Banks, preferably naira cards or let me say dollar cards that work perfectly well for buying cryptocurrency with COINBASE without getting banned or getting any issue with being blocked/restricted. I await your contribution on this thread.
Re: Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? by dayoscape: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Use fcmb
Either physical or virtual...for now it's safe

But if you use the likes of Zenith and Access your account will most definitely get blocked one day...
Re: Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? by addmole: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Thank you for your response. I greatly appreciate it. Have you been using this FCMB Card since the ban without issues? Seems I have to open an account with them now.
dayoscape:
Use fcmb
Either physical or virtual...for now it's safe

But if you use the likes of Zenith and Access your account will most definitely get blocked one day...

Re: Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? by Naturescorner23(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2022
I create PayPal that is crypto enabled

Re: Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? by dayoscape: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
addmole:
Thank you for your response. I greatly appreciate it. Have you been using this FCMB Card since the ban without issues? Seems I have to open an account with them now.

I started using them this year
Re: Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? by alienander(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2022
Is the fcmb card still safe to use, or are there alternatives?
Re: Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? by Eltonkome(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2022
Please, is FCMB card still safe to use on coinbase? Is it just limited to coinbase? Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Paint And Start Producing Your Own Paint / Secrets To Earning Huge From Cryptocurrency Without Investing a diam / Skybox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.