Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine (465 Views)

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by God1000(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Full scale invasion of Ukraine will lead to thousands of deaths and unprecedented humanitarian crisis, the aftermath will be a complete devastation and suffering.

President Vladimir Putin should think about innocent people especially women and children.

No war please, the world is still grappling with covid pandemic.

Diplomatic solution remains the best option, not aggression

He should not go down in history like Joseph Stalin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
Just look at this one.

Oga, every black man should be praying for this war to happen so that the West will be defeated.

Just like the fall of Ottoman empire and the Axis, once the west is defeated, their colonies (Africa) will either be liberated or enjoy more degree of freedom. Probably from the current 0-5% to maybe 40-60%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2022
The way most of the people in Africa view things show that this exploitation of Africa by the West might not end in this century but I am optimistic.

When you worship your oppressor, you complicate your liberation.

1 Like

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by God1000(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2022
BKayy:
Just look at this one.

Oga, every black man should be praying for this war to happen so that the West will be defeated.

Just like the fall of Ottoman empire and the Axis, once the west is defeated, their colonies (Africa) will either be liberated or enjoy more degree of freedom. Probably from the current 0-5% to maybe 40-60%
you are praying for a nuclear war, so you think Africa will not be affected?

1 Like

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by God1000(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2022
BKayy:
The way most of the people in Africa view things show that this exploitation of Africa by the West might not end in this century but I am optimistic.

When you worship your oppressor, you complicate your liberation.
Asians are not better or different, they are even worse.

You've never heard about the dehumanisation of Africans in Asian countries.

The only way to liberate ourselves is to love ourselves, unite together and build a prosperous future, by shunning corruption, tribalism, nepotism and marginalisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by cazchi: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2022
You should worry about the thousands that have died and continue to die every year in Nigeria.

Putin and Biden will do what they must for their people. Wetin Sai Barber dey do?
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2022
God1000:
you are praying for a nuclear war, so you think Africa will not be affected?
If you would be affected, you will know.

No doubt during the struggle, the West will use their black slaves and their homeland as a nuclear/aerial base and a breeding ground for new soldiers but the end result is if they are defeated Africa will be liberated just like in WW1 and 2.

The bottom line is that after major events like World wars, most empires lose their grip on their minions. One of those outdated empires that will lose hers after this new one will be Britain.
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Africa continent and South America will be the next place those people will enter after making North America, Asia and Europe continents wastelands.

But Africa continent will enter new civil war because we can’t even stand each other as an Africans.
Nigeria will break up sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2022
God1000:
Asians are not better or different, they are even worse.

You've never heard about the dehumanisation of Africans in Asian countries.

The only way to liberate ourselves is to love ourselves, unite together and build a prosperous future, by shunning corruption, tribalism, nepotism and marginalisation.
After war they will be too weak to maintain control over the minions of the defeated empire, that is when those that are already working for their freedom will be allowed to enjoy it while those that are naive will wait until the new empire rises to control them again.

How exactly did you think South Korea, China etc get to enjoy almost 70% of their freedom?
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2022
seunny4lif:
Africa continent and South America will be the next place those people will enter after making North America, Asia and Europe continents wastelands.

But Africa continent will enter new civil war because we can’t even stand each other as an Africans.
Once Britain is defeated, Nigeria will break. Then peace and mutual respect amongst the resulting nations will return.

Although not all will be free. Only those that the new empire can't control at that time will be.
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by meobizy(f): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2022
God1000:
Full scale invasion of Ukraine will lead to thousands of deaths and unprecedented humanitarian crisis, the aftermath will be a complete devastation and suffering.

President Vladimir Putin should think about innocent people especially women and children.

“Dear Nairalander,

Please pass the upcoming JAMB exam first before concerning yourself with world issues.

The upcoming war does not concern African nations for the foreseeable future so continue your existence like nothing happened. The combatants will follow strict COVID restrictions and use maximum protection if time comes to copulate with the local female folk.

I can not guarantee the full safety of Ukrainian civilians because history has shown innocents are likely to die during war. Combatants in authority positions will ensure casualty figures stay low.”

Yours Sincerely,
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2022
BKayy:

Once Britain is defeated, Nigeria will break.
Britain will even break up
N.Ireland have been fighting for independent from British rules for long then their is Scotland.
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by God1000(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

we Africans don't love each other, but hopefully new leaders of great minds will be incharge then.
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

Britain will even break up
N.Ireland have been fighting for independent from British rules for long then their is Scotland.
Not just Northern Ireland and Scotland but also some counties in England that see themselves as Celts instead of English.

How I wish most Africans are wise. This war is something that happens once in a pink moon (not blue) and when it does, only those with foresight and grave intelligence take advantage of it.

China, South Korea, North Korea etc took advantage of the last one. Philippines would have joined the league of those that took advantage of it but they waited until USA recovered and maintained their control over them.

1 Like

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by God1000(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2022
meobizy:

“Dear Nairalander,

Please pass the upcoming JAMB exam first before concerning yourself with world issues.

The upcoming war does not concern African nations for the foreseeable future so continue your existence like nothing happened. The combatants will follow strict COVID restrictions and use maximum protection if time comes to copulate with the local female folk.

I can not guarantee the full safety of Ukrainian civilians because history has shown innocents are likely to die during war. Combatants in authority positions will ensure casualty figures stay low.”

Yours Sincerely,
lol, can't stop laughing.

Do you know that a lot of africans and Nigerians are in Ukraine studying and working as well, your government doesn't care about their existence, that's why I'm appealing to Mr Putin to embrace peace ms meobizy

I get the sarcasm in your comment but please show little respect next time, I don't appreciate people that talk down to me.

Unwarranted vituperation is unacceptable, don't be too savage and satirical

For your information, I wrote jamb in 2011 and I go to work everyday, so why would you think that way young lady?

meobizy please kindly answer my question, what exactly do you know about me?
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2022
We don’t have leaders in Africa
What we have are puppets
BKayy:

Not just Northern Ireland and Scotland but also some counties in England that see themselves as Celts instead of English.

How I wish most Africans are wise. This war is something that happens once in a pink moon (not blue) and when it does, only those with foresight and grave intelligence take advantage of it.

China, South Korea, North Korea etc took advantage of the last one. Philippines would have joined the league of those that took advantage of it but they waited until USA recovered and maintained their control over them.
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2022
God1000:
we Africans don't love each other, but hopefully new leaders of great minds will be incharge then.
You don't love each other because Britain is there sowing the seed of hate.

Can you explain why Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba that don't share borders with each other will be fighting?

Use your sense.
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2022
grin
My belle cheesy
meobizy:

“Dear Nairalander,

Yours Sincerely,
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by BKayy: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2022
seunny4lif:
We don’t have leaders in Africa
What we have are puppets
Once the West is weakened, Leaders will arise.
Who knew Kim il sung until Japan was weakened?

1 Like

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by dapoRead: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Where ona dey see all this small small picken.. Russia is defending the people this one is saying killing. About 13k people have died in Donbass since 2014. No light almost no water. People have been living in poverty in that place for 8 years since the war broke out.

For the first time 8 years of war. There was calm after Russia finally ruled to see the two republiks as Nations..

How Be Russia dey kill.. If the Bandestan Nazi regime installed in 2014 decided to attack these two nations. Then they will hear it.. Simple..

1 Like

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by Jeon(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
BKayy:
Just look at this one.

[/s]

Africa tie-down theirselves cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by Cizarr(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2022
War won't happen..none of them can afford it
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by Kelvin3476: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2022
God1000:

ESPECIALLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN TEE U THERE. SOO MEN AREN'T INNOCENT , AND DESERVES TO DIE ABI ? MAY ESPECIALLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN KEE U THERE AGAIN
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by useni1: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Stupid post. When America killed over 100million people in the last 70yrs where was your post begging them to stop? American imperialism has finally been defeated. By 2028 China will rule the world with military backing from Russia

1 Like

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by God1000(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2022
meobizy I hope you are happy with what's happening in Ukraine now, innocent people are being killed in a senseless war that could have been avoided, over 4,000 Nigerians are stranded in Ukraine as well.

I remember you telling me to face jamb exam
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
God1000:
meobizy I hope you are happy with what's happening in Ukraine now, innocent people are being killed in a senseless war that could have been avoided, over 4,000 Nigerians are stranded in Ukraine as well.

I remember you telling me to face jamb exam
All wars are senseless, it doesn't change the fact innocents lose lives in them. War is one of the many ways the cycle of life continues.

Go and face the JAMB exams. Leave international non-APC vs PDP matters alone.

1 Like

Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by wealthtrak: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

Well said!
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by Whazar(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

Make everything kukuma scatter
Re: Dear Russia, Please Don't Kill Innocent People In Ukraine by God1000(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
meobizy:
All wars are senseless, it doesn't change the fact innocents lose lives in them. War is one of the many ways the cycle of life continues.

Go and face the JAMB exams. Leave international non-APC vs PDP matters alone.
lol, undecided embarassed tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Our Sanctions Will Hurt You, Russia Warns EU, U.S. / Russia, Iran Discuss Recognition Of Mir Cards, Bypassing SWIFT / Ukraine Destroys Another Russian Ship, Makes Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.