Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? (9223 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by Charly68: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who writting this rubbish .. okorocha that is still running up and down to escape EFCC net

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by cenaboy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
There are more refined Technocrats
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by excel001(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
OreoPaschal:

I thought I was the only person that observed such! cheesy cheesy grin grin.

The praises were too good, to be true. Imagine has settle standards which is evident, the same as Peter Obi. However, I cannot say the same to Rochas of today. cry cry
And for it to have come sequentially, one after the other got me amazed! One or two of the accounts should have countered the thread, then another will come up with a superior argument which both of them will agree on. Am an Igbo man ooooo from same Imo state but this job wasn't wisely executed to be believed, am really disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by dozieinspired: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Man would only end up making Nigeria the statue capital of the world undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by JOemmy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
This one that wasted imo state billions in building substandard useless projects in imo also wants to become nigeria's president? Go to imo state and see for urself two flyovers he built can't be used due to the risk of it killing innocent people one of them have already been pulled down by the current governor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by HomorBj(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Rochas should have never gone for 2nd term in Imo state,if he had done that first 4years and bowed out,He would be in the lead for igbo Presidency.That 2nd tenure caused him a lot then,now and the future,so many enemies and mistakes.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by tnerro1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients

Na only small him take better pass Bello of kogi, just small tiny small
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by blackboy2star(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
They're all newbie here, all registered 17th February 2022. Yeye PR �

emmanuelbrown26:
U guys are trying in d publicity and i like that but tell Owelle that he shot himself.

Yes, his first tenure was better than 8 years of Udenwa and 4 years of useless Ohakim put together.
But he finished himself when he started playing god in Imo state and Imo and Anambra states are not states u play god in d East.
Yeah! I know many people that benefited from Rochas Foundation and Jah will always bless him for that.
I remember my role in Nekede when Rochas contested in 2011, we were attacked all bcs we campaigned for Owelle.
Owelle was a good man before he joined politics
Owelle was a good man in his first tenure
Owelle turned into something else in his second tenure.
Well, I wish him and d rest well in their ambition.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by Youngzedd(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
God forbid.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by switosman(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
best man that will build statue every where. laughing in Chinese..
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by Agugbadin: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mentioning that Okorocha or Orji Kalu are presidential candidates from the East is an insult to the South East and to Nigeria a a nation. If this men were from Chinese what do you think would have happened to them by now . Convicted and executed for stealing public funds.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by alexpaul12: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
it will be to try somebody like Rochas for president. The man has been trying to be president. He is not waiting for somebody to send him. He will be proactive. I think it is smoothing worth trying.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by obilokechukwu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Igbos do not full yourself. Zoom do not have anything to offer you but you igbos has something to offer zoom better channel it into ur country biafran.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by femi419: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
All the other aspirants don’t have charities? Okorocha is beginning to look like the only one who takes the electorate seriously. He is not perfect, his contributions prove that he is accountable and wants to give back. Kudos to captain Rochas.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by peter1805: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
This senator Okorocha has a lot of experience in business and public office. If i had a personal business which needed a manager, to be honest i would give the business to Rochas to manage before i can give to Buhari or even before Jonathan
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by kaymart: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
AyomideOG01:
Lol...all those accounts on front page were created on Feb 17 just for this senseless propaganda. Rochas the 419 man that stole almost all imo state properties is whom you foolx want to rule Nigeria. Ogun kill all of una
Those ppl on front page, Many of them are his associates/family members

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by rickyrex(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
ekesol:
With Rochas Nigeria is destroyed like he destroyed imo .
His inlaw would Vice, his wife secretary and children ministers.
Criminals and their leader is Third Rochas okorocha
well am from imo state... And mbiase to be precise where emeka hails from. I can never denied the good work of rochas in imo state
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by PaAdu02(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Thank you for this reply...you seems like one of the sensible amongst them here...
Rochas that i knew,has been at the helm of things,knocking for a political position and he finally got one through the ballots,dude,scattered a whole state,he went as far ,as not been able to decipher the real deal,even when the whole world was against him and his son inlaw.

A heady dude like him will sell Nigeria and never mind whose ox will be gored...And some ignoramus are hailing his candidacy

Yankee101:
I'm sorry for nigeria
I'm sorry for nairaland if they accepted this as paid propaganda

Rochas wey scatter ordinary state, na country una wan give am?

He sold everything he can to himself and his family

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by optm(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
You people just feel all nigerians are stupid. he had the opportunity as a governor to have sold himself as a befitting presidential candidate if that was his aspiration. He cannot suddenly become a saviour to nigeria if he couldn't save imo state when he was governor
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nairaland has gone to dogs. Check out the usernames praising Okorocha,they were all created a few days ago just for this propaganda. I've also noticed the same on most Akwa ibom development threads . There needs to be stricter registration on nairaland ,perhaps phone number code similar to facebook,to deter spam accounts.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
blackboy2star:
They're all newbie here, all registered 17th February 2022. Yeye PR �

Ohhhhh, no wonder
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by juman(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Social media aspirant.
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by domnwan(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Instead of Richas Okorocha let a pig become the president!
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by Billygee2u: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2022
ekesol:
With Rochas Nigeria is destroyed like he destroyed imo .
His inlaw would Vice, his wife secretary and children ministers.
Criminals and their leader is Third Rochas okorocha
Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by IncredibleWrite: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Check all the accounts up there pushing this propaganda. They were all opened on same day - 17th February grin grin

Nice work guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari / Power: FG Seeks $450m From Islamic Development Bank / Jang Sues Ex-governor Dariye For N10B For Calling Him A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.