Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures (2037 Views)

Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design With Flat Roof. / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by olukaygold(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Welcome to my second thread on How to build a low budget quality house with topnotch finishings...Here are the details of One bedroom bungalow with a budget of 2.5million naira.This excluding Fencing, Drilling of Borehole and Compound Flooring. Thanks for following

2 Likes

Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by qwertyboss(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2022
olukaygold:
Welcome to my second thread on How to build a low budget quality house with topnotch finishings...Here are the details of One bedroom bungalow with a budget of 2.5million naira.This excluding Fencing, Drilling of Borehole,Compound Flooring. Thanks for following
Following
Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by olukaygold(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
1,100 blocks are budgeted from foundation to Roofing level...we're using Hidden flat roofing system.Moulding of the Blocks.(Hand mould) Pic

Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by Akerewe(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Welldone engr.olu,av bn following u from ur first thread nd its awesome. Pls can u assist with an estimation price of moulding 2200 blocks hand moulding currently. More so which one is better between moulding and buying blocks. Also what is the usefulness of this below attached picture sand in making blocks or concrete casting

Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by olukaygold(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good afternoon sir...is that a sharp sand or clay sand. Vibrated block is the best but due to the cost,we opted to hand mould.when do you want to mould it,cos I'm already creating a mobile concrete block which would commence work at the middle of March.selling out 6"block at 220 while 9" at 270.concerning your question, are you talking about 6" or 9"?
Akerewe:
Welldone engr.olu,av bn following u from ur first thread nd its awesome. Pls can u assist with an estimation price of moulding 2200 blocks hand moulding currently. More so which one is better between moulding and buying blocks. Also what is the usefulness of this below attached picture sand in making blocks or concrete casting
Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by Akerewe(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
olukaygold:
Good afternoon sir...is that a sharp sand or clay sand. Vibrated block is the best but due to the cost,we opted to hand mould.when do you want to mould it,cos I'm already creating a mobile concrete block which would commence work at the middle of March.selling out 6"block at 220 while 9" at 270.concerning your question, are you talking about 6" or 9"?
9 inch blocks I think the sand is sharp People use it for blocks here nd to miz concrete
Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by olukaygold(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Akerewe:
9 inch blocks I think the sand is sharp People use it for blocks here nd to miz concrete
Good.9" for block moulding, 1 bag of cement go give you 35 pieces of 9"blocks for hand moulding block. So budget 63 bags of cement to give you 2200 with 50 tonnes of sharp sand.

1 Like

Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by Akerewe(m): 4:55am On Feb 26, 2022
olukaygold:

Good.9" for block moulding, 1 bag of cement go give you 35 pieces of 9"blocks for hand moulding block. So budget 63 bags of cement to give you 2200 with 50 tonnes of sharp sand.

God bless you engineer!

1 Like

Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by Orubebe01: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your thread is always inconclusive
Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by Vivianat(f): 3:28am On May 30, 2022
Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by AbuAeesha: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2022
olukaygold:
Welcome to my second thread on How to build a low budget quality house with topnotch finishings...Here are the details of One bedroom bungalow with a budget of 2.5million naira.This excluding Fencing, Drilling of Borehole and Compound Flooring. Thanks for following
good day Engr
been following ur thread
I noticed you prefer using flat roof .what is the pros and cons of this flat/hidden roof compared to the tall roof?
thanks
Re: Building Of 1bedroom Bungalow(Flat roof) With 2.5million Naira with Pictures by olukaygold(m): 3:22am On Nov 12, 2022
AbuAeesha:

good day Engr
been following ur thread
I noticed you prefer using flat roof .what is the pros and cons of this flat/hidden roof compared to the tall roof?
thanks
Yes I preferred using flat roofing system because it saves cost esp Hidden Flat roofing system compare to hip Roofing system. The only cons there is leakages. It always leak if not properly installed.

GoldenView

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Building Materials Now Pay Later / Urgent Sale Of 6bedroom Duplex + 2 Rooms BQ On Full Plot @ Peace Est Ajah 35M / Builders In The House ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.