Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I'm Looking For Fish To Buy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I'm Looking For Fish To Buy (608 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / How To Use Super Gro For Fish Farming, Especially Cat Fish. / The Use Of Super GRO For Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by captainspear(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2022
My mum sells fresh fish and she has been looking for more to buy in tons but getting a big supply has been difficult, anyone with info on how to reach and establish a relationship with a legit fish farmer please reply this thread or call, 07065649787 or 08028417199. Looking forward to doing business with you. MODs abeg make una do my post well.
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by dawnomike(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
captainspear:
My mum sells fresh fish and she has been looking for more to buy in tons but getting a big supply has been difficult, anyone with info on how to reach and establish a relationship with a legit fish farmer please reply this thread or call, 07065649787 or 08028417199. Looking forward to doing business with you. MODs abeg make una do my post well.
You did not specify the type of fish... Is it catfish or frozen fish in cartons?
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by captainspear(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
dawnomike:
You did not specify the type of fish... Is it catfish or frozen fish in cartons?
my bad, I'm sorry, I want live cat fish
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by adexyormait(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
I have in tons and big sizes, what price do you buy per kilogram?
Reach me on 08069141655
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by dawnomike(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
captainspear:
my bad, I'm sorry, I want live cat fish
where's your location?
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your mum is one of those who had rendered Cat Fish farmers useless with ridiculous process, Fish farmers are now wiser that they only sell their fishes to those good buyers who stick with them during the glut, thereby snubbing the type of your mum as customer, I remembered that year, a woman came to my farm, we I told her my price, she said I should drain the water from my pound, she say we should start harvesting, we have started the harvesting there and then she now is no longer buying it at the same same price we agreed, she had to price it half of the price because she has seen that the fishes has gone through stress, if I am not careful I might loss some of them, I had to order that all the fishes should be returned to the pound, thank God it was a natural pound, I had to chase the woman a way with insult and warned her never to get closer to my pound again. During scarcity of that was how we saw the woman at our pound, we had to chase her away, she saw others buying. A serious and good fish buyer wount have problem getting fish to buy in bulk at this period, ask your mum that how long has she been in this fish business, who and who is she owing because that's their second name, they may go to place like Ibadan buy fish wort N800k pay N300k with a promise to return and you will never see them again they will run to Osun or Ogun state. If truelly she us a good and sincere buyer she would have built a good customer base with farmers. Stop looking for supplier for her, she knows how this thing is done.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by captainspear(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
dawnomike:
where's your location?
location is Gboko, Benue State
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by captainspear(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
Your mum is one of those who had rendered Cat Fish farmers useless with ridiculous process, Fish farmers are now wiser that they only sell their fishes to those good buyers who stick with them during the glut, thereby snubbing the type of your mum as customer, I remembered that year, a woman came to my farm, we I told her my price, she said I should drain the water from my pound, she say we should start harvesting, we have started the harvesting there and then she now is no longer buying it at the same same price we agreed, she had to price it half of the price because she has seen that the fishes has gone through stress, if I am not careful I might loss some of them, I had to order that all the fishes should be returned to the pound, thank God it was a natural pound, I had to chase the woman a way with insult and warned her never to get closer to my pound again. During scarcity of that was how we saw the woman at our pound, we had to chase her away, she saw others buying. A serious and good fish buyer wount have problem getting fish to buy in bulk at this period, ask your mum that how long has she been in this fish business, who and who is she owing because that's their second name, they may go to place like Ibadan buy fish wort N800k pay N300k with a promise to return and you will never see them again they will run to Osun or Ogun state. If truelly she us a good and sincere buyer she would have built a good customer base with farmers. Stop looking for supplier for her, she knows how this thing is done.
I find your comment insulting and I will not take it, I demand an immediate apology. What you explained only happens to greedy people, if your fish was worth it's price, you would have gotten your deal but you met someone more cunning and the tables turned now you're bitter, calling people names on the internet will only deepen your pain, I am not looking to buy on credit, neither does my mum owe anyone. Learn to do business with honesty and see how honest people look for you. Apologize now.
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by captainspear(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2022
adexyormait:
I have in tons and big sizes, what price do you buy per kilogram?
Reach me on 08069141655
please show me pictures if you can, let's talk.
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by Prosperousman(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
captainspear:
Available at Ido, Ibadan. Check my signature
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
captainspear:
I find your comment insulting and I will not take it, I demand an immediate apology. What you explained only happens to greedy people, if your fish was worth it's price, you would have gotten your deal but you met someone more cunning and the tables turned now you're bitter, calling people names on the internet will only deepen your pain, I am not looking to buy on credit, neither does my mum owe anyone. Learn to do business with honesty and see how honest people look for you. Apologize now.
. APOLOGY TENDERED IF YOU ARE NOT I. THAT GROUP.
Re: I'm Looking For Fish To Buy by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
captainspear:
. APOLOGY TENDERED IF YOU ARE NOT IN THAT GROUP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Pledges $500m To Support Agriculture In Nigeria / Help A Jambite / Federal Government Disburses N122m To 27 Young Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.