Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Foresighthr Scam Jobs, Pls Beware. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foresighthr Scam Jobs, Pls Beware. (1386 Views)

How To Identity And Avoid Fake/scam Jobs / Choose One Of The Jobs Pls / 21 Ways To Avoid Scam Jobs And Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foresighthr Scam Jobs, Pls Beware. by prosperioh(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Job seekers, pls beware of a scam hr recruitment company at ogba, beside nationwide filling station (forsighthr). They don't have any known business. I saw their advert for a graduate trainee and other roles and so i applied. On getting there, they took each of us to a room for an interview. They will tell you they are looking for a few people and you qualify. Then ask u to come for training. Getting there, i already knew its a scam but desided to play along to get more details for others. I discovered the original forsighthr is an Australian company(or maybe another real nigerian org). Pls don't waste ur tfare oo. Pls beware that fake jobs can be posted to trusted sites to. The guy number is also attached to the mail, u can call to disturb.
Let the mod do justice to this as it is urgent. No mind my English, i am walking and typing.

Re: Foresighthr Scam Jobs, Pls Beware. by lloydsteph(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Foresight HR are actually scammers. They pose as a recruiting firm but rather its a networking scam.

Their new address where they scam people is Plot 35, Yaya Abatan Road, Ogba, Lagos

But im definitely sure its not a job. Please dont waste your time or money.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Feeding Routine Is 0-0-1 (GATHER HERE) / Any Job Opportunity Out There? / Abound Systems Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.