Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why You Need To Dress Appropriately To Take Body Measurements - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why You Need To Dress Appropriately To Take Body Measurements (162 Views)

Stephanie Rodriguez And Maria Gjieli Biography, Body Measurements And Age / How To Dress For Your Body Shape / How To Dress To A Job Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Dress Appropriately To Take Body Measurements by TimelyApparel: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Once upon a time one fine woman asked me to join her bridal train... I sha refused majorly because I wasn't ready in buying new red shoe ��

She didn't take no for her answer, luckily for her she jammed me abi I jammed her on the road

She pulled me straight to the tailor in charge of making her bridal wears

Long story short, day of fitting I couldn't zip my gown ���

Wait oo

Unbelievable ba

Tailor was confused, lady was getting vexed and me too was racking my brain

Then boom it dawned on me

B. R. A ���

�When going for measurements it's more preferable to put on your outing bra so as to get the required fitting

�If you'll be wearing hip pad, there's no shame in it too. Wear it and let your tailor take correct measurements to avoid story that touch.

Back to me and the gown, the seam allowance couldn't accommodate my new burst size��

Kindly follow us on IG for more
https://www.instagram.com/timely_apparel

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Lowcut Wig Tutorial / Need A Top Level Formal Uniform Manufacturer? Visit Oasis Uniforms Today! / Get The Best Wholesale Lacrosse Uniform For Your Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.