Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba (19606 Views)

National Grid Hasn't Collapsed This Year – Minister, Goddy Jedy-Agba / Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General / Electricity Officials Stranded While Disconnecting Light Due To Power Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Blackdisciple(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lemme even see his lying face sef, even army barracks sef light no dey not to talk of our houses outside barracks ......

On this power matter imagine Atiku owner of Mikano Generators becomes the president of Nigeria ... Oniara
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Lessonteacher(f): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by reidkrugger(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Story story...
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by sabbathday: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
your mumu no too much this boy
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
They just took our light...
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Loveknitting: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Huh!!!
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
kingphilip:
federal ministry of information and culture Organized by lie Mohamed ministry no wonder the lie thick.

The same way BH was technically defeated so it is words and opposite they are doing here.

He said "by the end of this year", until then it's not a lie.
We wait and see.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by symbianDON(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
He must have spoken under the influence of something.....
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Simeon88(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Just imagine these idiots. In jabi here in Abuja, light has been epileptic all week and these fools go open their rotten mouth dey talk nonsense. No light to work. To get fuel sef na war. Make Dem no let talk watin dey my mind ooo

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-power-failure-is-a-thing-of-the-past-says-minister/amp
These are the people the sophisticated morons campaigned for. never have i seen mediocrity/incompetence and tribalism in one regime.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Tentecost: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Indispensable85(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
U nor just well.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by olisaEze(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na so person go just use im own hand donate imsef for memes! Speaking in Obahiagbon; It is very clear to the blind & audible to the deaf that Mr Jedy Agba must be high on the popular Jedi-jedi alcoholic beverage to be talking like dis in public. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by AmazingELixir: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
undecided

What a joke for a minister... I'm not even surprised, a look at his principal says it all.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Godfullsam(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lie lie govt

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by chiefolododo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hope we are not living in the past ?
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Simeon88(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

He said "by the end of this year", until then it's not a lie.
We wait and see.

E b like say na Pluto you dey. Well I like your optimism sha
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by barragan: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Why do journalists intentionally twist things like this? Why are they misquoting people? No where in all they quoted the man say did he say that power failure is a thing of the past?
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by ajebuter(f): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Werey Minister

Nobody get stone there or Pako 4 by 4 ?

We have light in my hood less than 4 hours per day

Gbagada, palm groove, Pedro and Bariga in Lagos

Alayebaje

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by johnpablo541(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
And the Hall for the meeting was powered by a generator.

5 Likes

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is a joke right grin
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by TheABOMINATION: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Meanwhile we get electric power 5 hours a day here.

7 hours a day here. 3 hours in the day, 4 hours in the night. No more, no less.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Iamolukorede(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even if Agba want to lie, he should learn how to learn small small. With what he as said he needs to be flog serious.

Now the Nigerian citizens are stupid to this pple that they can wake up at dead night and lie and lie and lie again and again when they know nothing will ever happen.

I expect him to narrate how they are going to archive that 85% before the end of the year, where in my area since last 2months no light. Thanks for my solar, all this one's will keep speaking from their anus, until the youth wake up from their slumbering because no country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt, thank you.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by F117nighthawk: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bunch of incompetent people from top to bottom in power, I am not surprised, it's the Nigerian people who are docile and gullible that allows all this misfits, clueless and the worst in the system to rule over them,see what they are telling to their faces, what a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by everythinggirly(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even now, it needs to be looked at critically to enable the growth of the country.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by foreshore(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by DaddyGoo: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sir no vex, e be like BH boys don install bomb for your head!

FCT the Capital here we dey celebrate 8 hours light......add the lack of fuel in town for generators and you see why this lie is very explosive.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nobody cares what they say. Even their supporters now can't wait for this nightmare to vacate that building and retire to his cows... Where he's supposed to be all these years.

He's a cursed man. Failure should be redefined to mean Buhari. Nigeria can totally do better without him.

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Uniquisite: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Splitmind: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
He is right, we have had uninterrupted 24/7 light since I landed in Lagos.

This administration has worked a miracle when it comes to power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Fire Incident From INEC Office Abuja / Ibe Kachikwu Dances To Flavour's "Ada Ada" (Video) / EFCC Traces Akwa Ibom’s N1.4b To 11 Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.