Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

6baba's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6baba's Profile / 6baba's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by 6baba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
My husband and I have been married for close to 25 years and I always believed we had a good marriage. We have five children, live in our own house and he runs a very thriving business. A few years ago, there was this rumour that he was responsible for the education of a girl in one of the universities. I thought it would soon blow over as a lot of his affairs had. Unfortunately, it didn’t and my husband has left his matrimonial home to go and live with this girl. As I write, she’s expecting their first child. My children are quite bewildered by it all and I feel really depressed being abandoned this way. Why did he throw away 25 years of marriage for this girl? SOURCE-www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/husband-moved-stylishly-lover/
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by 6baba(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2016
David25:
who is ujü in this speech?
uju is the girl with story
Politics / What Obasanjo Told Buhari (vanguard) by 6baba(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abuja - Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo on Monday delivered messages from the Presidents of Liberia and Gambia to President Muhammadu Buhari. Obasanjo made this known while answering questions from State House correspondents after a closed meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja. Although the former president did not divulge the content of the message, he said he updated president Buhari on the outcome of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Africa Export-Import Bank, which he attended in Seychelles Island. ``I have some messages for the president. ``Not too long ago, I was in Liberia and The Gambia and the presidents of these two countries had some messages that they would want me to deliver to the President. ``Also, only yesterday I came back from Seychelles Island, where I attended this year's Annual General meeting of Africa Export –Import Bank. ``And there were aspects of the proceedings during that meeting that I think I should update the President on.’’ On the issue of budget padding, Obasanjo advised the President to always be vigilant, saying that the recent 2016 Budget scandal in the National Assembly had vindicated him. Obasanjo had in January challenged the National Assembly to open the financial records of the Senate and the House of Representatives since 1999 to external bodies. The former president expressed concern over the current budget padding accusation and counter- accusation between the leadership of the House of Representatives and the former Chairman of the House Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin. Jibrin, who was removed as the chairman of the committee last week, had accused the leadership of the House of padding the 2016 budget to the tune of N40 billion. He alleged that the padding was done at a secret location with the backing of the Speaker and three principal officers including Deputy Speaker Yusuff Lasun, House Whip Alhassan Ado Doguwa and Minority Leader Leo Ogor. Some supporters of the Speaker in the House of Representatives in turn accused the aggrieved member of padding the 2016 budget with billions of naira.

Religion / Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by 6baba(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
ABEOKUTA—The Ogun State Police Command has handed over the nine-year-old boy, Korede Taiwo, who was chained by his father, Francis Taiwo, to Ogun State Government.

9yr-old Korede-Taiwo
Korede, who was brought to Zone 2 Area Command, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta by the police team led by the state Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, was later handed over to officials of the state Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development at the Zone 2 Area Command, Abeokuta.

Korede, was rescued last Friday.

He was handed over to the Director of Social Welfare Services in the ministry, Mr. Shotubo Olumide, by the Officer-in-Charge of Anti-Human Trafficking of the Command, SP Oluwatoyosi Bello.

He was later moved to Stella Obasanjo Children’s Home, about 500 metres from the area command, to start a new life.

Adejobi said Korede insisted he did not want to go back to his father’s house, adding that the First Lady, Mrs Olufunso Amosun, has indicated interest in taking care of him.

The police spokesman said the Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of Zone2, Abdulmajid Ali, has ordered thorough investigation into the matter and the suspects be charged to court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ogun-govt-adopts-chained-9-yr-old-boy-korede-taiwo/

Romance / My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by 6baba(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
By Taboola Sponsored Links
Dear Bunmi, I know I get on well with my boyfriend’s family. We’ve been an item for a few years now, but at a recent party, his dad tried to kiss me after giving me a playful smack on the bum. We’d all had too much to drink but I told my boyfriend about it right away. In the morning, I didn’t make an issue of it as it looked as if both father and son had forgotten an about the incident. Thinking it was a one-off, I put it all behind me but sometime later, he made another pass at me. This time, we were both sober and I was indignant. He apologized and promised it would never happen again. I was stunned by his behaviour to say the least. I know I should have mentioned it to my boyfriend but I was too shocked to think straight. How should I handle this?
DearUju, Honesty might be the best policy but I don’t believe it applies here. Telling your boyfriend now would achieve nothing. He’s bound to be terribly hurt, leading to a full- scale warfare within the family, father versus son, husband versus wife; even boyfriend versus girlfriend. It must be horrible trying to fend off the advances of a drunken old leech and even though you should alert your boyfriend again that his dad is not to be trusted, the fact he did nothing the first time should be a restraint. For now you should keep quiet and see if your boyfriend’s dad can keep his promise. If he can’t, you’ll have to say something - either to him or your boyfriend. Then again, if you tell your boyfriend, it may come down to being your word against his dad’s and who will be believed. No son likes to doubt his father. You need to confide in someone you know you can trust. Getting it off your chest might help you put it behind you and move 1. Don’t forget however, to give this old git a final warning. Tell him if he does it again, you’re going to tell his son and wife.
Jokes Etc / Re: Uh-uh Imagine This (pics) by 6baba(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
lewispius:

CorrectGuy grin
funny tho!

Jokes Etc / Uh-uh Imagine This (pics) by 6baba(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
guy asking his fellow friend to rob him and a girl he met at a bus stop

1 Like

Celebrities / Check Out Messi New Look (pic) by 6baba(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
mess I currently in London enjoying his summer holiday why he change his hair to blonde.....is this style Yay or Nay?

Celebrities / Check Out Messi New Look (pic) by 6baba(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
mess I currently in London enjoying his summer holiday why he change his hair to blonde.....is this style Yay or Nay?

Crime / Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by 6baba(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Choi! can't stop laughing.... una no go kill me,pesin buy fufu for 6k5 nawa oh! a'aru
Politics / Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by 6baba(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]OK noted
Health / Re: Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf by 6baba(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2016
I see am

1 Like

Crime / Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by 6baba(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2016
her nyash fine pass her face lol!😁😁😁😁
Politics / Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by 6baba(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2016
up jungle boys.....I no like dis ya banga
Nairaland / General / Help! Can I Gain Admission With This Score? by 6baba(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2016
I scored 178 in the 2016 jamb is there hope for me gaining admission into polytechnic dis year? pls help.
Family / Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by 6baba(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2016
guy U get problem ASAP! I scored 178 is there hope for me gaining admission into polytechnic dis year? pls help.
Education / Re: Check How To Calculate Your 2016/17 UTME Screening Score by 6baba(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2016
I scored 178 is there hope for me gaining admission into polytechnic dis year? pls help.
Education / Re: JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points by 6baba(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2016
I scored 178 is there hope for me gaining admission into polytechnic dis year? pls help.
Education / Re: 2016/2017 Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board Real Adoption Statement by 6baba(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Agriculture / Poor Harvest Of Irish Potatoes In Jos- 6baba by 6baba(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
my potatoes farm has been consume by diseases, due to too much pest . Irish potatoes normally is planted for three months and some weeks but year we harvested it two months because of too much pest eating the seeds

1 Like

Phones / Re: 6 Phones That Are No Longer Used In Nigeria (photos) by 6baba(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
chubbygal:
Op pls add Bird phone to that your list
Sony Ericsson instead
Crime / Re: Policemen In Kaduna Arrest Soldier For Smoking Indian Hemp [PHOTOS] by 6baba(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2016
smoking Indian herm. in public is against the rule......to me d police did what is right jare!.....nobody is above d law
Business / Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by 6baba(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Mekus68:
GOOD.
Happy Sunday Godwin Ezeemo.
I must surely be like u wen I grow up.
look at his right arm the with a red hand ban....... and u to be a occult person......Allah ki ya ia
Celebrities / Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by 6baba(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
kunlesufyan:

So.u lost yours at age 12 and u hoping the poor girl will too abi...recieve sense!
ur brain is under ur feet dats y u dae miss yarn......common gerrout of here
Celebrities / Re: Bola Tinubu Hosts E-money by 6baba(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
haha garri still remain 250

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.