Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover (1464 Views)

Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by 6baba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
My husband and I have been married for close to 25 years and I always believed we had a good marriage. We have five children, live in our own house and he runs a very thriving business. A few years ago, there was this rumour that he was responsible for the education of a girl in one of the universities. I thought it would soon blow over as a lot of his affairs had. Unfortunately, it didn’t and my husband has left his matrimonial home to go and live with this girl. As I write, she’s expecting their first child. My children are quite bewildered by it all and I feel really depressed being abandoned this way. Why did he throw away 25 years of marriage for this girl? SOURCE-www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/husband-moved-stylishly-lover/
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by halfricanadian(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided undecided go find anoda man too

Make ursef happy look good
Do things to make ursef happy
Become successful
Even beyonce mum at a very old age remarried

Its all bou ow u view d world

I bliv anytin can happen cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by cruzita(f): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
He will surely regret it

But it will be too late then

1 Like

Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Men are filled with surprises.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Become successful

She isn't beyonces's mum.

Which man wants a baggage as such?, 5kids.

She shld get something doing and take care of her kids....his mind might change later.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by halfricanadian(f): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
She isn't beyonces's mum.

Which man wants a baggage as such?, 5kids.

She shld get something doing and take care of her kids....his mind might change later.

Who has gat time to wait? undecided
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Juxtified(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
6baba:
I thought it would soon blow
over as a lot of his affairs had.

Its obvious she's not a proactive person. So let her sit on her fat à$$ waiting for this to blow over as well.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Become successful

2 wrongs can never make a right..... Remember?
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by halfricanadian(f): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Philipjustice:

2 wrongs can never make a right..... Remember?

Who cares i came to d world alone

Alone shall i go bck

Someone left to pursue happiness for himsef

Wat am i waiting for

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who has gat time to wait? undecided
She's nt in her 20s to have time to flirt. grin
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by halfricanadian(f): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
She's nt in her 20s to have time. grin

Even beyonce's mum wasnt in her 20's wen she remarried
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by laparry12(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Madam don't take any rash decision now. Go down on your kneels, ask God for his mercies. U will surely be an overcomer. He will definitely come back. pls be urself OK.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Even beyonce's mum wasnt in her 20's wen she remarried
Don't compare beyonce's mum with her, the so called beyonces mum lived in a life of luxury, any man can marry her to lean on her as well.

In most cases these their marriages isn't true love based.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Essence6055: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Alone shall i go bck

Wat am i waiting for

half canadian booty... you sound as if you were the one who lost when he left you..... these nairaland PMs don't work... but you really need to let go
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Jay542(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let's hear from the husband first. The wife probably did something terrible. Don't rush to judge.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Alone shall i go bck

Wat am i waiting for
So u saying happiness 4 her means getting anoda man.... Despite d facts she has kids?.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by halfricanadian(f): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Philipjustice:

So u saying happiness 4 her means getting anoda man.... Despite d facts she has kids?.

He shd av thought of d kids too

Listen people say its a man's world but its Gods world

Everyone is equal before God so if u say u wanna leave to pursue happiness i'll do same
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by nikkypearl(f): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Move out stylishly with your five children angry
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

He shd av thought of d kids too

Listen people say its a man's world but its Gods world

Everyone is equal before God so if u say u wanna leave to pursue happiness i'll do same
Like I said earlier 2 wrongs can never make a right... Getting a new man is not even an option... Tk it or leave it.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by halfricanadian(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Philipjustice:

Like I said earlier 2 wrongs can never make a right... Getting a new man is not even an option... Tk it or leave it.

It makes me happy
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by dissybling(f): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
the best revenge to him is looking good and looking better
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

It makes me happy
Different strokes for different folks
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by halfricanadian(f): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Philipjustice:

Different strokes for different folks
Tanx
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stylishly divorce him

He's not worth your tears and heart break angry
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
laparry12:
Madam don't take any rash decision now. Go down on your kneels, ask God for his mercies. U will surely be an overcomer. He will definitely come back. pls be urself OK.
Madam ur pishure is not clear
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by segzy0i(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Madam watch it if there is any way u push ur man out because u women are very funny after 25 yrs of marriage den he moved in 2 another lady watch ur ways are u still dressing gud for ur man, are u giving him enough sex are u nt arogant as in are u submissive some men dnt have promiscous nature bt there wives do push dem out im nt trying to say all men re faithful bt som1 dt has stayed wt u for 25years u nid 2 watch it somtin is missing that he found outside
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by laparry12(f): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Philipjustice:

Madam ur pishure is not clear
I don't even know what's on my dp, I didn't upload any pishure bros.
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by ststyreal(f): 3:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Huh! Just tired of this marriage wahala. Person marry trouble, you no marry wahala, na waoooooo. Honestly, if not for children, let me not just say what is on my mind. Men, please if you know u cannot tolerate a woman and control your this thing, please do not marry,
Re: My Husband Moved In Stylishly With His Lover by 6baba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
cc: lalasticlala

oya help me and move to front page nau wink

(1) (Reply)

I Hear Say ....... / Girls, How Would You React To A Suprise Wedding From Your Man? / PLEASE HELP!! I Caught My Mum & My Best Friend In Our House Naked –confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.