Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

6esc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6esc's Profile / 6esc's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 6esc: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Arsenal Fans - Nigeria
Code is 1376446-330090
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 6esc: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
aerowryder@yahoo.com
Travel / Re: Masters Degree In Canada Or NYSC Program? by 6esc: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Careers Advice:

Ask yourself some questions.
What will you be doing from now until Next Year August/September/October, 2018 when the Masters program starts?

Will you want to return back to Nigeria upon completion of your studies?

My own advice will be to enroll for the NYSC mobilization this year, and also start planning and processing your documents for your future study abroad. Take your service year seriously and enjoy it while it lasts, however note that you are not the first to travel out in between an NYSC year and then return to get your certificate of discharge.. Your certificate of discharge will be kept for you at their headquarters and you can pick it up whenever you return. However, you have to make sure your clearances for each month is done as this will make it easier. During the course of your service, you can always make arrangements and maybe obtain permission if necessary. Hope this helps. Best Wishes.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 by 6esc: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please where do we find the "Acknowledgement Form"?
Also, is there a dress code for the exam and what time are we expected at the exam centers?
Best wishes to all the candidates.
Health / Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by 6esc: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
How can typhoid be diagnosed?
What test(s) can we do to confirm a person have this disease or disorder before we proceed with treatment?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by 6esc: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
samnuel:
same there with me oooo, i did mine around 2am, after getting to the last page which is page 18 0f 18 to submit i was told network error.

Same with me, I don't think am interested in wasting my precious time for their nonsense.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 6esc: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
just noticed I turned 25 this year may, does dat rule me out?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.