Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities (34599 Views)

Davido Reacts As Jack Introduces Emoji For His Slang 'E Choke' On Twitter, Using / Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by bryton2shot(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wetin tacha dey do der...is she a goat??....wat impact has she made to the society?
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Froshloaded: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
l0uie:

Thought as much. How did you do that?
Just copy the goat emoji that's all
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Jeromejnr(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
neuf:

Greatest of All Time...

How many years is BBN, in those years, if they ask you to name people that created buzz on and off the show, she will definitely make the list.
In the context of it being the best of the best, yeah they might be wrong to goat showbiz participants but in a loosely creative scenario there's nothing wrong there.

Not everything is black or white

We might as well say Stalin or Hitler is a Goat since they generated a lot of "buzz" in the war. Since we have lost the point of the acronym.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by PECON1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Soon that tag will loose it relevance, don't know why messi will allow people to address him with that self.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by l0uie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Froshloaded:

Just copy the goat emoji that's all

Lol. Tuché.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by neuf(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeromejnr:

We might as well say Stalin or Hitler is a Goat since they generated a lot of "buzz" in the war. Since we have lost the point of the acronym.

is war showbiz?

you need to think out somethings first before trying to play a fast one.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by pyro62(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Goat that was looked down on as the idiot of animal kingdom has now become the acronym to Greatness.

You see Bible prophesies are being fulfilled, brothers and sisters the end has come. What would it profit you if you lose your soul?

Some people would be crying on that day, if you like answer Righteousness or holiness it is not a guarantee that you would make heaven.

Disclaimer: This is not me oo I'm trying to sound like one comedian on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by funmise007(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even Tasha,Erica and buhari is Goated..well goat get class stubborn goat,Billy goat,smellie obuko sef na Goat..buh we know our goat the real goat �.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
those days it used to be separate the sheep from the goats i wonder what went wrong.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Nmezor(f): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Why should Buhari's name be there?
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by FamTomx2(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin ajumma is also a "goat"... you know what I mean, greatness of all time in fooly..

His foolishness is legendary, and he of age..tuheee!!

BIAFR A for life......
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Ijaya123: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1496436312710299655?t=uFxg05JtFle15CvRD7JpoQ&s=19

How is "#EricaNlewedim angoat?

Or they are calling all celebrities goats now?
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Shuzzi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1496436312710299655?t=uFxg05JtFle15CvRD7JpoQ&s=19
Twitter introduced the GOAT emoji for everyone and not for some celebrities

You can copy the emoji and add to any hashtag you want undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Evidenx(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Buhari.. .......goat. wiz kid........goat. davido.........goat. CR7............goat. Messi........goat. Ta cha.......goat.

JESUS CHRIST OF Nazareth IS THE ONLY GREATEST OF ALL IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. (father I bow before you)
the rest na billy and nelly goat.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by silverlinen(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
And that emoji na only for me and Cr7.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by BluntCrazeMan: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
politicoNG:

So, Erica is a Goat??
If I call her goat now, will she smile??
See Erica, See Laycon
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Handsum64: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Buhari has become so popular even with twitter
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by odaniel1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na Erica and Tasha I no understand.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by ajumma(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
FamTomx2:
grin ajumma is also a "goat"... you know what I mean, greatness of all time in fooly..

His foolishness is legendary, and he of age..tuheee!!

BIAFR A for life......

someone wrote this for you

"cannibalist"
you can't create country inside country

see how they fucq your COWNU in kenya

Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by doshiyad1: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by phemmyfour: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:
I’m getting mine very soon.
We LL give you parrot or penguin�
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by GeneralPula: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:
Soon everybody will be a "goat" and the thing will have no meaning just like Naira "Billionaire" is meaningless. There are many Naira "billionaires" that dont have N500K in their bank account or cannot pay their children's foreign school fees.

Lol
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Jeromejnr(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
neuf:

is war showbiz?

you need to think out somethings first before trying to play a fast one.

Oga, is not only used for showbiz. It is also used for inanimate objects like cars e.t.c. something that is phenomenal. Not "buzz"

Smh
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Prinss: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
LOMeesu:
Pay on delivery available for Port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri, and Calabar
You can also copy HD New movies into your hard drive if you stay In Port Harcourt.

Price breakdown?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by FamTomx2(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
ajumma:

someone wrote this for you

"cannibalist"
you can't create country inside country

see how they fucq your COWNU in kenya

You should be fed with dog's poo to enable your demented brain revitalize..

Those images there are not MNK's pics and you can't prove it..

So what does this propaganda do to stop buhari not to be a vegetable, Fraudgeria not to be a failed nation and ajumma not to be a deluded zombie??

Biafrns we move..
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by ajumma(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
FamTomx2:

You should be fed with dog's poo to enable your demented brain revitalize..

Those images there are not MNK's pics and you can't prove it..

So what does this propaganda do to stop buhari not to be a vegetable, Fraudgeria not to be a failed nation and ajumma not to be a deluded zombie??

Biafrns we move..

how about this?
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Nairalandhotboy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol
MrAnele:
In Davido's case they mean it literally..
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Flexherbal(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by kingxsamz(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is a lie.
You can put that emoji on any name.
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by LIONSABRE(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
why is my name not on your list? smiley
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by Penguin2: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
We LL give you parrot or penguin�
grin grin grin

I’m forking getting the GOAT emoji broh.

Ain’t getting no parrot nor penguin cool
Re: Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities by FamTomx2(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
ajumma:

how about this?

Aboki wura go rest, you have ran out of gas..

Our matter surpasses what you can imagine!!

Make peace with freedom fighters and have peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Mimics Eucharia Anunobi, Nails It (Video) / Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.