Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) (402 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by NaijaTrain: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lasticlacla
Mynd44
Please the best thing I can get
Is if this moves to front page
Please!!!
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nice story that never happened..how are you 19 in 400 level..been a while I flagged a story down..
But this one is too fake.. undecided
Stop coming up with petty stories for front page...too many loopholes..
So you started gambling at 13?what a clown..
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by immortalcrown(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your ability to make this post shows you can restrain yourself from the betting habit. Withdraw yourself from things that relate to betting. Get closer to your parents to enable them to checkmate you. If you can, let your parents control your bank accounts. In a situation where you have to give them explanations for why you need money from your account, the passion for betting will gradually die.
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by NaijaTrain: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nice story that never happened..how are you 19 in 400 level..been a while I flagged a story down..
But this one is too fake.. undecided
Stop coming up with petty stories for front page...too many loopholes..

I am in 400 level sir
Got admitted at the age of 15+
I attend a private university
As I wrote up there

Please I need ur advice
Please
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by KashApp: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
I won't blame you for gambling honestly because if you had won millions and post proof here, we will celebrate you and that time, nobody will remember that "gambling is bad".

But to be real here, your problem is "greed". You make money from Instagram and sporty bet takes all from you - that means, you simply work for them all because you want to double your income.

What happened to the "bet only what you can afford to loose" advice?

So try and fix yourself and I'm sure you will stop gambling soon.
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by immortalcrown(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nice story that never happened..how are you 19 in 400 level..been a while I flagged a story down.. But this one is too fake.. undecided Stop coming up with petty stories for front page...too many loopholes..
The story might be fiction. But a 19-year-old in 400 Level is very possible. Some teenagers under the age of 16 get admission into universities.
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

The story might be fiction. But a 19-year-old in 400 Level is very possible. Some teenagers under the age of 16 get admission into universities.
How can you say a 19yrs boy will be in 400l did he got admitted at 15 or what?
15 yrs should still be in highschool..
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
NaijaTrain:

I am in 400 level sir
As I wrote up there

Please I need ur advice
Please

You started gambling at the age of 13?
You are hilarious.. undecided
Your write up sounds like a story written to get the opinion of others..
Front page indeed..
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by NaijaTrain: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Graduated from a private secondary school at the age of 15

Got admitted into a private university
Later that year
Sir
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
NaijaTrain:

Graduated from a private secondary school at the age of 15

Got admitted into a private university
Later that year
Sir
Sounds weird...and you were accepted at such young age..well no issues no comment from me..
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by Wawelexy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
NaijaTrain:

I am in 400 level sir
As I wrote up there

Please I need ur advice
Please

hey kid, ignore that lowlife doubting ur story.

Now listen, try to master the habit of saving, i mean that same amount u use in gambling, try saving them somewhere u can't hv access to easily(e.g piggy bank). See it as a lost game u stake, do this for six month and see how much u gon hate gambling.
that thing is bad if addicted too.
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by Flexherbal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
It’s best to seek for a professional help.
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by NaijaTrain: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Flexherbal:
It’s best to seek for a professional help.

Where how?
Please
I don’t know where to start from sir
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by immortalcrown(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

15-year-old kids get admission. I have seen many of them. Go to SOME private schools, you will see them.
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by NaijaTrain: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your ability to make this post shows you can restrain yourself from the betting habit. Withdraw yourself from things that relate to betting. Get closer to your parents to enable them to checkmate you. If you can, let your parents control your bank accounts. In a situation where you have to give them explanations for why you need money from your account, the passion for betting will gradually die.

Ahh
If my father finds out
I went back to it

Omo he can disown me
Despite what I did before
By taking my school fees to gamble
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

15-year-old kids get admission. I have seen many of them. Go to SOME private schools, you will see them.
Suprising I must say..
Re: Gambling Has Ruined Me (please Help!!) by immortalcrown(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
NaijaTrain:
Ahh If my father finds out I went back to it Omo he can disown me Despite what I did before By taking my school fees to gamble
This your fear is exactly what can save you when you allow your parents to monitor your income and expenditure. The fear of their reactions whenever you need money will gradually or rapidly kill the betting habit.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Ashamed To Be Weak – Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh / Genevieve Nnaji Returns To Social Media Amid Mental Breakdown Rumours / VIDEO: 2baba Visits Tomb Of Sound Sultan In US, Lays Flowers Amid Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.