Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? (16125 Views)

JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Deadline Is 27 & 28th April / Unilorin 2008/2009 Remedial Form How Far / Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2011
mr.official:

Thanks. Do you know any Jamb office around Surulere?
Am sorry i dont stay in lagos, i stay in abuja but there are many branches of jamb office in lagos.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by samoks(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2011
mr.official:

Thanks. Do you know any Jamb office around Surulere?

Bro there is no JAMB office in SURULERE, You can walk into any AFRIBANK and UNION BANK branches nationwide to obtain your change of course, or since you stay in Surulere, you can get to Ojuelegba, on the road to Yaba, you will see people who those forms along the road, but their prices are a bit higher than those in Afribank. The choice is yours.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by mrofficial(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ok, thnx. I'll just go to Ojuelegba.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
My dear, jamb office is at Ikoyi, if you cant go there, ask any of your friend living there to help you with it. Goodluck.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by syanopra(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2011
Pls who has changed his course cos mine is not going
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Avast(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2011
When is this changing of school closing?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Leonoel202(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2011
jamb is fake without accuracy, when are they closing this, as in the sells of the form? somebody talk please plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Leonoel202(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2011
when is this closing pls?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
Must you people always wait for the closing date before you do the right thing or do what you should do when you have the time? Why not go and purchase your own when its not late instead of asking for the deadline?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Chibyte(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
Please Naira Land I heard that UNIZIK does not offer admission to year one students to study MEDICINE, because they had problem, please is the NEWS true. I need reply
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by mrofficial(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
If true, then change course.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by nellaluv(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
Chibyte:

Please Naira Land I heard that UNIZIK does not offer admission to year one students to study MEDICINE, because they had problem, please is the NEWS true. I need reply

It's true o. My brother that got 295 in jamb is also doing change of institution. Accredition problem. Even UNN was affected.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Hurpy007(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
you can now change it for free, just visit www.jamb.org.ng
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by mrofficial(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^ Are you serious about that?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Odunnu: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
Try it lets see how it goes
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by fill007(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2011
How many times can someone use the change of institution and course form.cos i just got mine today and have filled submitted it but i still have little or no issue?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Darwine(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2011
fill007:

How many times can someone use the change of institution and course form.cos i just got mine today and have filled submitted it but i still have little or no issue?
JUST ONCE! SO YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Odunnu: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2011
fill007:

what do you mean by the part in bold? I dont understand it
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by Wizardprince1: 9:51am On May 07, 2013
Guys how much is d change of course form
Re: JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? by fissyB007: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
pls how much is the jamb change of course form form for dis year (2015/2016)

(1) (2) (Reply)

“JAMB Used Wrong Software For 2016” / Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? / UTME: 62,140 Candidates Set To Re-write JAMB On 1st Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.