Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning (29984 Views)

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust / 2023: SE PDP Backs Southern Governors’ Stance On Zonning Presidency To The South / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by onikoyikosoko: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
sourmilk88:
I am broke,sick and depressed. Damn.

Please show some love and empathy.

uba

Go and look for work na....lazy youth
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Nobody, I repeat no one comes near Tinubu! That ticket belongs to him.

Penguin
And
PrinceofAba can all wail as much as they want grin cheesy tongue

So it's Tinubu that challenged president to a dirty fight you want buhari to support ?

I laugh grin
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Fidinno(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi is the sure bet
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by porthouse7(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ebubu5:
ment or malaria?

Umahi Buhari’s beloved ?

na by love?
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by BoBiafra(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yoruba forum.
Front page abi for yabs.
Why not people like Kingsley Moghalu,or former senate president Pius Anyim Pius ?
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by WHITELIGHTER: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Amaechi is the man getting the APC ticket
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by MHElijah: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Stop showing us classified pictures of these past politicians. We must stop recycling old men who have done nothing except money embezzlement
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Indispensable85(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nobody can beat Tinubu in the APC presidential primary.
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
If these are d people contesting APC primary with jagaban it's a walk over already
u are still living in the dark
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Nobody, I repeat no one comes near Tinubu! That ticket belongs to him.

Penguin
And
PrinceofAba can all wail as much as they want grin cheesy tongue

DESPERATION!!!
I wonder why this people will always live with no sense..
B4 tinubu put his card on the table to contest, i remember when all the all the youth were saying, they dont need old leader anymore and they were so much against tinubu during EndSars but look at them shouting tinubu that, tinubu this, what a confused set of people..
This is why i respect Tinubu a lot cos he knows how his people think and how they how..
Remember what he said in October during EndSars.
HE SAID AND I QUOTE, "I KNOW MY PEOPLE, THEY WILL COME AROUND"
That's why he never bothered to ask the where about of some people defending his own people or condemn the way this government is being governed.

You guys are so blind to see how ambitious and desperate he is..
Remember this word " the hand that's so desperate will not be innocent"
you guys think he has you guys not to talk of NIGERIANS in his own heart?
BEWARE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE SO DESPERATE FOR POWER!
hausa
yoruba
Igbo
and other tribes in NIGERIA can be one if everything is done with one goal without discrimination.

I ask again my yoruba friends, "IS THERE NO OTHER PERSON IN YOUR AREA THAT CAN'T CONTEST OR YOU GUYS CAN'T VOTE FOR APART FROM TINUBU??"
There are a lot of people from your side vying for President and all NIGERIANS are ready to support..

Am not after Igbo or Hausa president.. as long as we have quality leaders that can move this country forward cos if it affect one tribe it will affect all.

And don't think you are doing anybody....
Cos before you do anybody you have already done times what u think u are doing to people to yourself..

I say again no old person that are so desperate will rule NIGERIA ..

ONE NIGERIA means one mind and one goal but if yiu guys are tired of being one, DISINTEGRATION is the call "TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL" i pray�
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Tonnierichy(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2022
macrodata:
I'm not voting any of them. I'm waiting for other parties to bring out their candidates. Anything "APC" doesn't deserve my vote.

As if your vote will do anything
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by OmoManU: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2022
You guys should not stress yourselves Tinubu is the next flagbearer of APC na PDP own remain for us to know and from all indications, na Atiku go most likely clinch PDP's ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari / 2023 Election: INEC Gets Cash For Elections / PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's House In Abuja Over Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.