Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

All Foods Are Good, It Is The Excess Of It That Brings About Deficiencies. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / All Foods Are Good, It Is The Excess Of It That Brings About Deficiencies. (200 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / Five Vitamin Rich Foods That Are Good For Your Eyes / This App Teaches You How To Cook All Foods Check It Out And Learn How To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Foods Are Good, It Is The Excess Of It That Brings About Deficiencies. by darlynmeg(f): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Carbohydrates, Fats, vitamins, and all the nutrients you can think of are good for the body and have their various functions in our body. The deficiencies only come in when they are consumed in excess.

I make this post particularly for ladies who try to completely cut out cholesterol from their diet in a bid to loose weight.

You must know that, cholesterol is responsible for the production of the female reprodutive hormone "estrogen", so when you cut it cut completely from your diet, what do you think will happen? Your guess is as good as mine. Just eat a "balanced" diet.

If you want to loose weight, intensify your excercise. I have never seen and athlete with a flabby body, but i have seen people on diet who are very fat and tired. Biko don't t say i didn't tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Continuous Vegetable Blanching Machine | Fruit Blancher / Come In For A Sensational Treat! / Fitaky Provide Bulk High Quality Garlic Powder 80-100 Mesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.