Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Want To Start Food Processing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Start Food Processing (223 Views)

Invest In Agro Business And Food Processing / Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines.. / How To Start Food Export Business In Nigeria - The Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Food Processing by objtech(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello nairalander I want to start processing company in any of this 4 ninche

1. Palm oil and palm kernel oil
2. Cassava flour
3. Cashew nuts
4. Soybean oil

I want to know something please how many tonnes of palm fruits will produce 1 tonne of red oil and how much is a tonne of palm fruits.

Secondly how many tonnes of fresh cassava will produce 1 tonne of cassava flour and how much is a tonne of fresh cassava and cassava flour.

Thirdly how many tonnes of raw cashew will produce 1 tonne of w320 or w240 roasted cashew nuts and how much is a tonne of raw cashew nuts and roasted cashew nuts.

Lastly how many tonnes of soybean seed will produce 1 tonne of soybean oil and how much is a tonne of soybean oil.

Please guys help I need honest answers from those that have first hand experience. I have read it all up online but I don't really like believing all this online calculations thanks.
Re: I Want To Start Food Processing by dawnomike(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
I hope you know that what you are asking us is part of your feasibility studies that you should have carried out and inculcated into your business plan...

You can only get accurate answers by going to the field to research from people that are into it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flushing Of Green Poop In Chicken / Cashew Nut Is Available / Pineapple Suckers For Sale- Smooth Cayenne At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.