Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Hepatitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis (262 Views)

Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / Halamin Herbal Supplements Cures Hepatitis A-e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatitis by Lakestore(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
What is hepatitis
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. The liver is a vital organ that processes nutrients, filters the blood, and fights infections. When the liver is inflamed or damaged, its function can be affected

Symptoms of hepatitis
What are the symptoms of Hepatitis?
If you have infectious forms of hepatitis that are chronic, like hepatitis B and C you may not have symptoms in the beginning. Symptoms may not occur until the damage affects the liver function.
Signs and symptoms of acute hepatitis appear quickly. They include:
fatigue
flu-like symptoms
dark urine
pale stool
abdominal pain
loss of appetite
unexplained weight loss
yellow skin and eyes which may be sign of jaundice

For more click below link[color=#000099][/color] �
https://lakesstore.info/hepatitis/
Re: Hepatitis by Lakestore(m): 5:50am On Mar 18, 2022
https://lakesstore.info/hepatitis/

Most cruciferous vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals such as folate and vitamin K. Dark green cruciferous veggies also are a source of vitamins A and C and contain phytonutrients — plant-based compounds that may help to lower inflammation and reduce the risk of developing cancer. Cruciferous vegetables also are rich in fiber and low in calories, a combination that will help you feel full and satisfied without overeating.

It doesn’t take much to reap the benefits. Adults need at least 2½ cups of vegetables a day. One cup of raw and cooked veggies, such as broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, is equivalent to a 1-cup vegetable serving. Two cups of raw leafy vegetables, such as kale and bok choy, are the equivalent of a 1-cup vegetable serving.

Ready to add more cruciferous veggies into your diet? These tips will make packing in your vitamins and minerals easy and enjoyable.

Cauliflower
This versatile veggie is delicious in many ways beyond steaming. Try roasting florets or “steaks” of cauliflower to release its pleasant flavor. When pureed, it’s a great substitute to cream sauce. Other creative cauliflower options? Mash into a pizza crust, grate it into a substitute for rice or pickle it for a low-calorie salty, crunchy snack.

Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts practically beg to be in the oven. For a melt-in-your-mouth side, roast and toss with something sweet, such as dried fruit or maple syrup, as well as something savory — anything from Parmesan cheese to sliced olives.

Kale
The almighty kale is a wonderful green for salads. Remove the tough stem, slice into thin ribbons and toss with toppings, dressing and all. Best of all, this hearty green will not wilt for days, making it a great option for packing ahead. To balance the bitter bite, pair it with something sweet such as roasted carrots, diced apple or dried fruit. Kale also is a great addition to smoothies and can even be baked into crisp chips.

Arugula
Arugula is one of the easiest greens to grow in your garden or in a planter. Enjoy this spicy leaf pureed into a pesto with a kick, tossed onto whole-wheat pizza once it emerges from the oven or used in a variety of tossed salads. For a classic combination try fresh arugula paired with feta cheese, cubed watermelon and a balsamic dressing.
Re: Hepatitis by Goldie311: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Please what’s the window period for hepatitis b I have been having the symptoms and now it’s 13 weeks I’m still negative hiv negative also I’m very weak and totally exhausted .
Re: Hepatitis by Divaan: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
3-6months.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Guys Help. This Food Is Killing Me / Beware Of Excessive Use Of Mobile Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.