Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Sug Presidential Candidate Of Tasued Doesn't Know Full Meaning Of ASUU (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sug Presidential Candidate Of Tasued Doesn't Know Full Meaning Of ASUU (video) (460 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW / Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / What Is The Full Meaning Of ASUU? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sug Presidential Candidate Of Tasued Doesn't Know Full Meaning Of ASUU (video) by Sigggy: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Nigerian students have reacted to a viral video online of a Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED), presidential candidate struggling to give the full meaning of ASUU, Siggy reports.

According to reports from Legit.ng, the students was making speech in campus politics gathering about the Academic Union when the question was thrown at him.

And quite to the amazement of the students, he kept repeating the first word in the acronym severally while trying to save face but it sure clearly that he don’t know or forget the acronym meaning at that moment.

Mixed reactions trailed the viral video, which can be watched below.

Despite struggling to respond to the question correctly, the scholar showed great confidence, perhaps trying to save face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5bbB8qgXek

Source: SIGGY

Re: Sug Presidential Candidate Of Tasued Doesn't Know Full Meaning Of ASUU (video) by dawnomike(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
He tried for his age... Person no dey fit do pass hin age
Re: Sug Presidential Candidate Of Tasued Doesn't Know Full Meaning Of ASUU (video) by DispatcherLagos: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
So much for the "almighty m0rons" with their claims of " having the best tertiary institutions in Nigeria"
Ndi ara
Re: Sug Presidential Candidate Of Tasued Doesn't Know Full Meaning Of ASUU (video) by soundOsonic: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
All this problem for no come if he no mention ASUU, now he don see wetin dey sup.

It reminded me then when I dey defend project topic, I try not to mention things I can't explain, during presentation, you are the driver, you are in control you lead them to the question they will ask.
All my defense then, I am the one that give them the question they would ask without them knowing.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Chris Ngige Displeased With The Union, Gives New Directive / ASUU STRIKE: ASUU Mulls Concessions On Main Demands / Just In: Nasu, Ssanu Extend Strike By Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.