Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Raise Startup Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Raise Startup Capital (191 Views)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Startup Capital by butterfly55(f): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
I need suggestions on how to raise capital to start a skill you've learnt.

Lots of people learn amazing skills like cooking, baking, sewing and others like forex trading, blogging, etc. How will someone that has zero capital start after learning these skills? How will the person get money to buy a domain name in terms of blogging?

And other tech like graphics designing, programming, web developing, app designing, etc. How will someone get clients to patronize his/her skill?

If the person develop an app, how will he/she pitch it to the public without ads campaign? What if there's no money to run ads? All these skills still get down to start up capital. How can capital be raised?

How will someone find job to raise the capital when job is so hard to find? Please let's discuss, I need suggestions, no negative talks please.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Business Insurance / 7 Business Automation Tools To Subscribe To In 2022 / Complete Line Rice Mill Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.