Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide (393 Views)

What Happens If You Commit Suicide / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by hashtagged(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
I wanted to kill myself in a few hours time, but I just need someone to clarify this for me
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
You go to grave.... undecided
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by soundOsonic: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
hashtagged:
I wanted to kill myself in a few hours time, but I just need someone to clarify this for me
If you believe in hell you go to hell, if you believe in heaven, you go there.
Dieing is like having an eternal dream
What you dream is what you live in throughout eternity.
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by hashtagged(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
soundOsonic:

Thanks
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by slimjohn2k5: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
No, you go to heaven
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by rickpat(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
hashtagged:
why do you want to kill yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Righteousness2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
hashtagged:

STRAIGHT to Hell!
No branching! No stopping
!
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Eschel(f): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
hashtagged:
Don't do it please. People are passing through worse things but refused to give up because when their is life their is hope. Like me am really going through a lot healthwise but I refused to kill myself even when I have every reason to. I have never given up hope that tomorrow may be better. Please rethink about it and stay strong please, don't do it please.
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Steep: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
hashtagged:
Jesus came to give us life, it is the devil that came to steal to kill and to destroy.

The voice speaking to you to commit suicide is not of God.

Your going to heaven or hell depend on whether you have the life of Jesus or not.

A person who commit suicide shows he doesn't trust in God, and never knew him.

Check, all the apostles were faced with hardship to the point of death they instead were focused on living their lives by faith in Jesus and for God not for themselves.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

A person having a thought of suicide and considers himself a Christian should check whether he really believe in Jesus.
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by adeoyekay(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
hashtagged:
Don't try it bro,people are passing through what is harder than yours just allow God intervention.
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Hier(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Hier(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Hier:
Yes, and hell is more worse. Whatever it is, you can still make meaning of life no matter how blurry things might seem and I ask God to strengthen you in this difficult time. You can ask for help if you want to, but taking your life is not what you should be contemplating, such thoughts might come but they don't come from God
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
hashtagged:

Most Likely.

And after hell is Judgement.

And after Judgement is Lake of Fire!
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Dtruthspeaker: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You go to grave.... undecided

That is his shell.

His Person continues to the next stage, which is "Holding Cell" or Hell for very specially wicked people or (NOT FOR HIM "Accommodation for the sleeping"wink
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Dtruthspeaker: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2022
soundOsonic:

Wrong!

Hell/Lake of Fire/Kingdom of God (Not heaven is what awaits the dead on earth based on The Judgment of HOW THEY HAVE LIVED on earth and not on what they hope/wish (you people's believe) to get!
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

STRAIGHT to Hell!
No branching! No stopping
!

No Toll Gate! No Police or Army Check Point!
Re: Do You Go To Hell If You Commit Sucide by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2022
adeoyekay:
Don't try it bro,people are passing through what is harder than yours just allow God intervention.

Has it occurred to you that he could have been (Judged) Cursed?

Remember, IT IS WRITTEN, "Evil Pursues the wicked!"

(1) (Reply)

People Who Suffered Or Died For Jesus Christ. / What Is The Bible? / Why Pastors Children Are The Most Terrible - Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.