Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

God The Father Is The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God The Father Is The Holy Spirit (342 Views)

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by cosiocan(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of Yeshua the Messiah was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.
The Messiah is the Child of the Holy Spirit therefore the Holy Spirit is the Father of the Messiah.
Matthew 1:20
But while Joseph thought on these things, behold, the angel of YHVH appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
The Messiah was conceived of the Holy Spirit therefore the Holy Spirit is the Father of the Messiah.
Matthew 14:33
Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of YHVH.
YHVH (יהוה‎) is the Father of the Messiah
Matthew 16:16
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Messiah, the Son of the living Elohim.
The Living Elohim is the Father of the Messiah
Mark 1:1
The beginning of the evangel of Yeshua the Messiah, the Son of YHVH;
The Messiah is Son of YHVH (יהוה‎)
Luke 1:32
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and YHVH Elohim shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
THE Highest is The Father of the Messiah
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of YHVH.
YHVH (יהוה‎) is not the Son, the Son is Created by YHVH (יהוה‎)
Proverbs 8:22-26 YHVH (יהוה‎) possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
I was formed from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
YAHUSHUAH claims that He was Created by Yahuwah (יהוה‎);
Psalms 40:7-8 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
I delight to do thy will, O MY ELOHIM : yea, thy law is within my heart.
Psalms 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore ELOHIM, THY ELOHIM, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by AllenforGOD(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Guy correct,consistent words,GOD IS GOD HIMSELF,GOD IS JESUS,GOD THE FATHER IS HOLY SPIRIT.LOVE UR PERSPECTIVE.THEY ARE THE "HOLY ONE BLESSED TRINITY"
Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by cosiocan(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Guy correct,consistent words,GOD IS GOD HIMSELF,GOD IS JESUS,GOD THE FATHER IS HOLY SPIRIT.LOVE UR PERSPECTIVE.THEY ARE THE "HOLY ONE BLESSED TRINITY"
Proverbs 8:22-26 YHVH (יהוה‎) possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Psalms 40:7-8 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Psalms 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore ELOHIM, THY ELOHIM, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

1 Like

Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by AllenforGOD(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
cosiocan:
Hey can you construe your illogical perspective"GOD IS NOT JESUS"in ur accordance...
Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by AllenforGOD(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Let me demystify way more better..Jesus said"I IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IN ME"what king of perspective are you demystifying?Jesus is the SON OF GOD,HE IS ALSO GOD AND HOLY SPIRIT,"HOLY BLESSED TRINITY"your words are exclusively devoid,inconsistent,abitrary.
sad
God the FATHER
God the SON
God the HOLY SPIRIT.UNDERSTOOD
Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by cosiocan(m): 2:59am On Aug 23, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Let me demystify way more better..Jesus said"I IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IN ME"what king of perspective are you demystifying?Jesus is the SON OF GOD,HE IS ALSO GOD AND HOLY SPIRIT,"HOLY BLESSED TRINITY"your words are exclusively devoid,inconsistent,abitrary.
sad
God the FATHER
God the SON
God the HOLY SPIRIT.UNDERSTOOD
Blinded by the the doctrine of the Devils you can't see with me truths from the scriptures, our our fellowship is with two persons One person is God and the second person is the Son of God created and begotten.
1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Yeshua the Messiah.
Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by AntiChristian: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Chai! See confusion!

If you guys still can't agree on who God is, who Jesus is and who the invented spirit is then how can you call your religion Christianity?

Yam pepper scatter scatter...

1 Like

Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by Truvelisback(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
cosiocan:
Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of Yeshua the Messiah was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.
The Messiah is the Child of the Holy Spirit therefore the Holy Spirit is the Father of the Messiah.
Matthew 1:20
But while Joseph thought on these things, behold, the angel of YHVH appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
The Messiah was conceived of the Holy Spirit therefore the Holy Spirit is the Father of the Messiah.
Matthew 14:33
Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of YHVH.
Matthew 16:16
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Messiah, the Son of the living Elohim.
The Living Elohim is the Father of the Messiah
Mark 1:1
The beginning of the evangel of Yeshua the Messiah, the Son of YHVH;
The Messiah is Son of YHVH (יהוה‎)
Luke 1:32
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and YHVH Elohim shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
THE Highest is The Father of the Messiah
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of YHVH.
Wrong!
Re: God The Father Is The Holy Spirit by AllenforGOD(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
cosiocan:

Blinded by the the doctrine of the Devils you can't see with me truths from the scriptures, our our fellowship is with two persons One person is God and the second person is the Son of God created and begotten.
1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Yeshua the Messiah.
why dont u elucidate why u said God is not Jesus,huh...pls construe better so i might comprehend

(1) (Reply)

Muslims, Where Is The Junction Of The Two Seas That Moses Reached Located? / Don't Just Assume; Look At Their Deeds. By Their Fruit You Will Recognize Them. / Free Informative Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.