Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigeria Forex Woes Continues As Importers Resort To Ghana For Forex.nigeria Fore - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Forex Woes Continues As Importers Resort To Ghana For Forex.nigeria Fore (240 Views)

Nigeria’s Forex Inflows Are Increasing / Stop falling for forex scams learn to trade yourself!! / Nigeria’s Forex Stability, Others Good For Business - OPPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Forex Woes Continues As Importers Resort To Ghana For Forex.nigeria Fore by Emmytony15(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigeria Forex Woes Continues As Importers Resort To Ghana For Forex.

Concerns are growing among stakeholders in the importation sector in Nigeria overCentral Bank of Nigeria’s (CBN) plan to stop the sale of foreign exchange (FX) to commercial banks, saying it will drive importers to source funds from the Republic of Benin, Ghana and Togo
https://diutocoinnews.com.ng/nigeria-cbn-forex-ban/8131/
Re: Nigeria Forex Woes Continues As Importers Resort To Ghana For Forex.nigeria Fore by Prost1948: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2022
I am a professional forex trader with over 7years of experience. I became successful in 2017 after several years of inconsistency and struggling. I decided to join fiverr in 2021 to be able to share my experience worldwide with new and advance traders. I will be releasing my powerful strategy titled "secret behind the charts revealed 2022 version". I have traded stocks, Indices and currently focused on forex. With these experience I can guarantee you great success in your trading carrier as you work with me. I also assure you the upcoming pdf will have all it takes to become real successful.
Go here if you want to learn more: https://www.fiverr.com/forexgurus/teach-you-forex-or-crypto-trading-biginner-and-advance-classes-one-on-one?utm_campaign=base_gig_show_share&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=mobile&utm_term=

(1) (Reply)

Ex Chinmark Employee Blows Hot / The Law of Cryptocurrency / Sure 3odds It Is Genuine, Test The Lord And See His Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.