Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Osun2022: Davido Laments On Thugs Intimidating Deletagates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun2022: Davido Laments On Thugs Intimidating Deletagates (144 Views)

This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Yemi Alade Laments On Akara Price(beans Cake Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun2022: Davido Laments On Thugs Intimidating Deletagates by Dahnny: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigerian music superstar, Davido, has alleged that some politicians have brought in thugs into Osun State ahead of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primaries.

Davido raised the alarm in a series of tweets on his verified Twitter handle as he reassured Imole supporters not to be intimidated.

His tweet read: “It has been brought to my attention that certain individuals have imported thugs and their machineries to our dear state to intimidate delegates, I’ll like to reassure Imole supporters and All Adhoc delegates that there is nothing to fear.

“Osun people want Adeleke and so shall it be.”

Full gist: https://rizupdate.com.ng/osun2022-davido-laments-on-thugs-intimidating-deletagates/

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight Permanently / Bbmzansi 2022 Terry Reacts As Sis Tamara & VENUS Run From Room Abandon Her-video / Osisi Ego Ft. Frosh Kid - Yala Yala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.