Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle (11199 Views)

The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd / Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by NoToPile: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2022
funmise007:
The paramount ruler of ijebu land others dey under him henceforth.kabiyesi oh

You want to say Awujale of Ijebuode is under the king of Ijebu igbo?

Please be guided.
Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by Kingzeez10: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2022
humberjade:
Long overdue, was wondering if there will ever be another king at that place...I don't know if the town still looks like it was 12 years ago when I lived there as a student, but it needs rapid development...it should be more developed than it is, being the home to very illustrious sons and daughters...Mike Adenuga (Glo CEO), Late Buruji Kashamu, Late Pa Abraham Adesanya, Senator Lekan Mustapha, to mention a few

Perhaps this installation will bring the needed development, provided Kabiyesi knows how to put his new office into good use...general development over selfish gains in an attempt to recoup funds spent on court cases for the past 28 years.

Oye amo ri o!
Its obvious you finished from OSU now OOU.
Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by humberjade: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Yeah, I did cheesy

It was already renamed before I even got there.
Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by jekky10(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina President of the African Development Bank. Also a from Ijebu Igbo
Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by jekky10(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina President of the African Development Bank. Also a from Ijebu Igbo
Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by jekky10(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
humberjade:
Long overdue, was wondering if there will ever be another king at that place...I don't know if the town still looks like it was 12 years ago when I lived there as a student, but it needs rapid development...it should be more developed than it is, being the home to very illustrious sons and daughters...Mike Adenuga (Glo CEO), Late Buruji Kashamu, Late Pa Abraham Adesanya, Senator Lekan Mustapha, to mention a few

Perhaps this installation will bring the needed development, provided Kabiyesi knows how to put his new office into good use...general development over selfish gains in an attempt to recoup funds spent on court cases for the past 28 years.

Oye amo ri o!
Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by jekky10(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
humberjade:

Oye amo ri o!
Re: Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle by humberjade: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
jekky10:

Imagine that, I didn't even know that...not too surprised though, Ijebu generally have so many great men and women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name / Igbo Land / Book On The Ibibio Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.