Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) (2843 Views)

PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by oza20(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2022
I saw this old group photograph of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, his associates and some of his cronies online and I've been wondering who the marked man could be. Is it the same person I'm thinking he is? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Because, if you are not thinking what I'm thinking, then I think, I'm thinking so too.

Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Were is the pic or early morning weed don start work?

Modified: oh that's osinbade our vice president standing close to the incoming president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by oza20(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
Were is the pic or early morning weed don start work?
That is it o!
Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by Frigga13: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2022
All of them in that pics , are not part of his present circle

Na the ones he use climb be this .. presently discarded.

Even the right hand man .. ain’t comfortable ..
Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by oyoirabor: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2022
But this Tinubu don raise people around him ooo!!! That's good.

He has done well. Is best for him to retire now and enjoy his old age.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by chatinent: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2022
This is one pretender he pushed to become a pastor for political gains.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by SporaD8: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
See our star boy! Aso-Rock always dash our boys gray hairs! Gej enter the rock without grey hair but left with many. Same with Fashola.
Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by Nonexisting: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Is that not mere commissioner, Osunbade?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by amuwo1980: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
This tinubu is truly a great Yoruba leader
Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
MUSILIYUKAYODE IN TINUBU MANHOOD WE STAND cool
Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by OneCorner: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Frigga13:
All of them in that pics , are not part of his present circle

Na the ones he use climb be this .. presently discarded.

Even the right hand man .. ain’t comfortable ..
Minister of Tinubu political affair
The way u people use to form woke on this nairaland Dey funny pesin
Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) by DemMannaScam: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Looks like osunbade the mere commissioner

(1) (Reply)

So All These Lazy Youths Can't Afford Food For Themselves? Reactions & Photos / See Pathetic Look Of Ebele Obiano Few Months After Obiano Ends Term As Governor / Breaking :Tinubu is Too Old to be President-Femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.