Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? (316 Views)

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Guys Share A Screenshot Of The Most Ridiculous Western Propaganda News On Ukrain / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2022
I openned this thread for those Nigerians that have being doubting US millitary intelligence about Russia invading Ukraine and calling it western progaganda.
I noticed in this forum their is a lot of misguid kids that do not know or read news of what is actually happening in the world but rather open their mouth to speak jargons.

The reason Russia delayed to Invade Ukraine was because US intelligence, unlike before was making the classified moves opening available to the news, jolting Putin and hoping it will buy more time for negotiation, But Putin like the mad one he is, decided to proceed as planned.

And do not forget that same US military intelligence have been warning since till yesterday, that russia will attack ukraine any moment, and i even saw a very deadly intelligence warning yesterday that russia are posed to attack already.

I'm very rattled now because i have ukraine citizen that made me who i'm today in my current field of programming, he decided to stay back and fight no matter how i begged him to leave, but like i promised, if anything happens to him, i will take the responsibility of caring for his family In the UK.

So to those of you in this forum doubting the US intelligence, what do you have to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by MrSensor(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2022
wink
Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by jnhmaxxwell: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Which Intelligence? Did your western media report the truth about the same conflict in 2008 with Georgia?
They said Russia would invade on the 16th.

The same thing they did in Iraq. What the war propaganda started is to supply more arms to Kyiv. Russia has destroyed many of those weapons as we speak.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by Nbotee(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2022
jnhmaxxwell:
Which Intelligence? Did your western media report the truth about the same conflict in 2008 with Georgia?
They said Russia would invade on the 16th.

The same thing they did in Iraq. What the war propaganda started is to supply more arms to Kyiv. Russia has destroyed many of those weapons as we speak.

Oga abeg make una getat. All of U were claiming over sabi and claimed the Western intelligence about Russian invasion was all propaganda. Now that Russia has invaded U ppl are still talking. Putin is an aggressive dictator whether U like the West or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Thank you OP, i also wanted to ask the same question.
Some people are very daft, they will just come out and tag every news false even when the evidence is very clear undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2022
Nbotee:

Oga abeg make una getat. All of U were claiming over sabi and claimed the Western intelligence about Russian invasion was all propaganda. Now that Russia has invaded U ppl are still talking. Putin is an aggressive dictator whether U like the West or not

I wanted to reply him but since you did already ,ok. Today i have all day to reply all these misfits, I took permission to be off today as the attacks in ukraine psychologically affected me and my handler understood.
Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by jnhmaxxwell: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Nbotee:

You all like adding too much emotion whenever you are trying to make an argument or a point. If the same conflict repeats itself with a country like Finland, that country will face the same fate.

The west repeated the same thing it did with a smaller country in 2008. Doing the same thing and expecting a different result? Donetsk and Lugansk are now recognized as new NATIONS. Do you know the meaning of a NEW NATION?

From the Russian side, Ukraine did not comply with the Minks agreement reached in 2015. 7 years gone and now the birth of two NATIONS evolved. You should understand what that means from the perspective of Russia. You should not start what you cannot finish. The war started in 2014. Russia did not wait this long to take the step it took in Georgia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by Nbotee(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2022
jnhmaxxwell:

You all like adding too much emotion whenever you are trying to make an argument or a point. If the same conflict repeats itself with a country like Finland, that country will face the same fate.

The west repeated the same thing it did with a smaller country in 2008. Doing the same thing and expecting a different result? Donetsk and Lugansk are now recognized as new NATIONS. Do you know the meaning of a NEW NATION?

From the Russian side, Ukraine did not comply with the Minks agreement reached in 2015. 7 years gone and now the birth of two NATIONS evolved. You should understand what that means from the perspective of Russia. You should not start what you cannot finish. The war started in 2014. Russia did not wait this long to take the step it took in Georgia.

First things first Russia have been arming separatists in the Ukraine hoping to destabilize the country for years now. The annexation of Crimea which prompted the Minsk agreement was aggression of Russia towards d sovereignty of another country. Ukraine wants to join NATO because it doesn't trust Russia to not overrun them.
Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by Nbotee(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

I wanted to reply him but since you did already ,ok. Today i have all day to reply all these misfits, I took permission to be off today as the attacks in ukraine psychologically affected me and my handler understood.

It is plain double standards by some persons to claim the West are destabilizing agents and hail Putin for trying to destabilize another country
Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Nbotee:

It is plain double standards by some persons to claim the West are destabilizing agents and hail Putin for trying to destabilize another country

Very funny people.
Re: Anyone Still Doubting Us Intelligence On Ukrain? by Kelvin3476: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
ASK THEM FOOLS

(1) (Reply)

Escalation ? British Heavy Weapons Rushing To Estonia & Ukraine Border / Russia Asks For UN Security Council Meeting Over Ukraine’s ‘biolabs / Russian Internet Users Are Learning How To Beat Putin's Internet Crackdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.