Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday (226 Views)

Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches / RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday by reallifegospel(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday describes what being asked to close down RLGC sounds like in his ears.

Q: Apostle, what does being asked to close down RLGC sound like in your ears?

A: he he he!...it sounds like trying to tell Pastor Joel Osteen to close down the Lakewood Church.

Paint that picture with me and tell me what you think.

RLGC will go very very far into the future, don't let our little beginnings make you think we're small!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

"Nonsense is a word with 8 letters out of which 5 letters make "Sense" and 5/8x100 is approximately 63%."

Yes even "nonsense" makes a lot of "sense " don't just call it nonsense, look for the sense in it!
It makes a lot of sense.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday by reallifegospel(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2022
reallifegospel:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday describes what being asked to close down RLGC sounds like in his ears.

A: he he he!...it sounds like trying to tell Pastor Joel Osteen to close down the Lakewood Church.

RLGC will go very very far into the future, don't let our little beginnings make you think we're small!

Yours Sincerely;

"Nonsense is a word with 8 letters out of which 5 letters make "Sense" and 5/8x100 is approximately 63%."

Yes even "nonsense" makes a lot of "sense " don't just call it nonsense, look for the sense in it!
It makes a lot of sense.
Re: How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday by johnguan: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2022
reallifegospel:

Yours Sincerely;

It makes a lot of sense.
Re: How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday by anitazion: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
reallifegospel:

Yours Sincerely;

It makes a lot of sense.
Re: How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday by staceyokon: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2022
reallifegospel:

Yours Sincerely;

It makes a lot of sense.

(1) (Reply)

Club For Connection And Protection, FREE MEMBERSHIP / Sunday Bible Study For Today / The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.