Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine (18353 Views)

Travel Advice Needed / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria / Where Is The Embassy Of Papua New Guinea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=emysmile post=110501308][/quote]

anyone u like
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Remman(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Nigeria is known for Peace keeping missions, Buhari should send troops as soon as possible.
If Putin persist, Nigeria President Buhari should sanction him immediately and teach him in the Language he will understand.
Kikiki! Him never fit fight Boko haram, na Russia wey go sink Nigeria in seconds wey him go fit fight. Ordinary APC crisis him never fit control, na external one him fit control? Lol.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by decub: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Favemmzar200:
Abike dabiri, where art thou?

Instead of advising them to stay calm, take proactive mearsutes and get them out
Maybe late cos airspace has been closed.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by rajiedreez: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2022
In plain text the Nigerian Embassy in Ukraine say "YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN"
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Madmazel99:
May all Nigerians over there be safe
Amen oooohh.
Bcoz my geshi they scu for there.
Anyway recently I noticed some unusual act from her. But she assured me that no cause for alarm .
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Afonasa(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Not funny at all,but Government should help evacuate them asap.they are ours

Check out my signature guys,we can make more money from Nigeria here
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by LesbianBoy(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Temptee101:

Foolish idiot!

You think this is funny?
You think you are safe in this shithole?

I seriously pity you.

I'm happy to tell you I just read the worst comment from you since this needless crisis started.

E pain am!

Na your papa be idiot by the way tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by treatise: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Why is everything is CAPITAL letters?
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin will wanna ousted
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Perfecttouchade: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
See Nigerian government telling citizens sey na Oyo Dem dey cheesy grin
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Germi9: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
I love and hate Putin grin
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by mfm04622: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Favemmzar200:

Instead of advising them to stay calm, take proactive mearsutes and get them out

Explain the proactive action FG should take when flight in and out if Ukraine has been suspended.
It is Nigeriana in Ukraine that should have left proactively.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by mfm04622: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
See Nigerian government telling citizens sey na Oyo Dem dey cheesy grin

What else should FG tell them? Were they blind and deaf when war drums were been beaten?!
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by onikoyikosoko: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
gambia:
Putin will be disgraced.

By who?
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
May God help us in this perilous time. To hell to some people on Nairaland for supporting Russia. Do you all know current crisis situations at Ukraine right now. Cos we are far from them, doesn’t mean anything war can’t reach us. Think about your people living in abroad both Europe and America

I think it's mainly the Islamists that support Russia because of their deep hatred for the US and the West
I don't think any other reasonable Nigeria will support Russia's invasion of a sovereign nation.

In fact, Russia has not been of any use to Nigeria, and i don't see why it'll be getting any support from any of us.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
IS NO WAR.Russians are saddist attention seekers always and keep envying America. Putin is just intimidating ukraine.Is no war but surgical destruction of Ukraine infrastructure for them to give their sovereignty to russia rather than Usa.
THIS WHY OIL PRICE IS GOING HIGH IN FAVOUR OF NIGERIA FOREX I HOPE THEY DONT STEAL THESE OIL WINDFALL MONIES NOW.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by cooltola(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
The reason why many NATO countries cannot attack with military forces is because of Nuclear weapons. So the weapons they have is support Ukraine military and technological and economic sanctions against Russia. If the US attack Russia, Russia will be forced to use a nuclear warhead which can lead to death of billions of people, I pray it does not happen because 1/3 of human beings or more will be killed. Sometimes people need to understand to study and learn the cold War. For those who keep saying they rather be in Ukraine than to be in Nigeria, I pray you do not experience a full scale military war.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Aaay: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Timmi: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Favemmzar200:

For your information, other nations like Ghana, China, etc advised their citizens to stay calm and stay indoors in their houses.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by NoGirlfriend: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
godliman:
Is it not this same embassy that urged Nigerian students in Ukraine to relax and not listen to propaganda about Russian invasion?
u dey take Nigeria government serious
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

I think it's mainly the Islamists that support Russia because of their deep hatred for the US and the West
I don't think any other reasonable Nigeria will support Russia's invasion of a sovereign nation.

In fact, Russia has not been of any use to Nigeria, and i don't see why it'll be getting any support from any of us.
I understand you, but some mofos on twitter keep abusing Biden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Random And Interesting Travel Facts World's Travellers Probably Dont Know. / Dangote Truck Rams Into Moore Filling Station, Ekiti State (Photos) / A Nigeria Nurse Moving To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.