Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Properties Available Within Lagos And Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties Available Within Lagos And Ogun State (243 Views)

Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers / Cheap And Affordable Landed Properties In Lagos. Ibadan And Ogun State / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties Available Within Lagos And Ogun State by professore(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
At Femost Homes Limited we have the following properties which are far from the ordinary but within your reach:

1. Ibeju-Lekki
2. Epe
3. Simawa
4. Orile-Imo (Mowe/Ofada)
5. Orile-Igbehin (Mowe/Ofada)
6. Arepo
7. Pen Estate (Asese)
8. Magodo (GRA Phase 1)

Call me for enquiries or site inspection on: 07032477173
Re: Properties Available Within Lagos And Ogun State by professore(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2022
How we operate:

* We allocate your land to you after 50% of payment is made and you are free to start building.

* Our outright payment is 3 months

* Our instalment payment is 12 months.

For inquiries/site inspection, reach out to me on 07032477173.

Also, check my profile to see our flier and details.
Re: Properties Available Within Lagos And Ogun State by professore(m): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2022
Furtherore, you will be given three (3) documents upon payment of initial deposit namely;
I) Receipt of payment
II) Contract of sales
III) Acknowledgement letter
Re: Properties Available Within Lagos And Ogun State by professore(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Also, most of our properties are all fees inclusive. This means we have done survey for you. Developemental charges and legal fees are added already.

This means that there are no hidden charges, you did not just pay for the land but for a total package.

In case the location of your interest is not all fees inclusive, you would be clarified on the other charges to pay.

For more enquiries or inspection contact me now on: 07032477173

Waiting for your call.
Re: Properties Available Within Lagos And Ogun State by professore(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Easter promo:
Orile-Imo phase 3 (Mowe/Ofada)
Price: 1M
All fees inclusive (this includes survey)

Offer valid till Saturday 19th of March 2022

For site inspection/enquiries call me on: 07032477173

(1) (Reply)

LETTING:- Room Self Contain (s) *@ Palmgrove, Onipanu & Fadeyi, Lagos.... / *to Let* A Renovated Mini Flat 1t 1b @ Newgarage Gbagada 600k A Year Rent Only / A Room In A Flat Is Needed Around Yaba Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.