Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Invitation Card Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Invitation Card Design (1367 Views)

Please Rate My Recent Business Card Design / My Card Design On Corel Draw / Follow @darefunflick On Twitter For A Free Business Card Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Card Design by Bhola(f): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
Since nobody came forward, I have designed it myself. Thanks.

[s]Calling on all the graphic designers. This is a competition on Invitation card design.

Requirement:
Keep it as simple as possible, because you'll need to send it to me electronically and I'll have to print it here.

That's the only requirement.

Not sure how much they pay for that now, but I am willing to pay something very reasonable to the winner.

So bring it on. Use your own words and all and once the winner is selected, we can work outside of Nairaland.

Remember, keep it simple and neat.

Thanks.[/s]
Re: Invitation Card Design by Kemjisuper(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
Aight, one or more of the graphics gurus on this forum will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Help! Wat Do U Know About Jvc Gyhd200 And Sony Hvr-z1? / Solid 3d Music Videos (first In Naija) Shoot Urs Now. / How To Transfer Avi To Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.