Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! (686 Views)

Hp And Dell Laptops. USA Used, Excellent Condition / CORE I5 Or RYZEN 5, Both HP Gaming Laptops Are Available / Dell And Hp Laptops Are Available At Affordable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2022
I bought a brand new Dell Vostro 14 3000 last year and regret ever wasting my money. Spent #240,000 to get this laptop and don't even know how to feel.

The features, core i3, 11th gen, et al seemed okay until I started using it.

I didn't want to get another HP and thought Dell being a known brand would be any good; but I was wrong sad.

I don't use the laptop for too much. I only run "Laragon" and "Chrome browser" embarassed... It's soooo slow and sometimes stops responding - I'll have to force shut it down. I was trying to save money...
Connecting to the internet is like letting hell loose!

Lesson learnt - spend more to get more embarassed

[url]blogtrovert.com[/url]
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by oloriooko(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2022
sorry oo OP but am super enjoying my DELL inspiron 13 7000 series corei7
no warranty on it?
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by Adewale1603(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2022
get an SSD drive. upgrade the ram.
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by immortalcrown(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
In my family history of using laptops, Dell is better than HP.
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by Adewale1603(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
midasbliss:
I bought a brand new Dell Vostro 14 3000 last year and regret ever wasting my money. Spent #240,000 to get this laptop and don't even know how to feel.

I didn't want to get another HP and thought Dell being a known brand would be any good; but I was wrong sad.

I don't use the laptop for too much. I only run "Laragon" and "Chrome browser" embarassed... It's soooo slow and sometimes stops responding - I'll have to force shut it down. I was trying to save money...

don't generalize, hw many dell laptops have u used to conclude that dell laptops are the worst. just only this ur vostrol 14 which is possible to be a faulty unit from the seller or from manufacturer
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Adewale1603:
don't generalize, hw many dell laptops have u used to conclude that dell laptops are the worst. just only this ur vostrol 14 which is possible to be a faulty unit from the seller or from manufacturer

I did a Google search and half the time, it's someone complaining embarassed
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
oloriooko:
sorry oo OP but am super enjoying my DELL inspiron 13 7000 series corei7
no warranty on it?

No. I got it from Jumia angry
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Adewale1603:
get an SSD drive. upgrade the ram.
all right. Will try this
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Toh. angry
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by polimaf(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
midasbliss:

reload the OS or update it. It happened to my Inspiron also, and everything is perfect now after updating OS.
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
polimaf:
reload the OS or update it. It happened to my Inspiron also, and everything is perfect now after updating OS.

I did that. Solved nothing.
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by udemzyudex(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
midasbliss:

I did that. Solved nothing.

11th gen giving you issues?
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by BlaqFaze: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
udemzyudex:

I just tire... maybe virus dey the laptop because sell produces top class systems
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by BlaqFaze: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Even Lenovo is better than HP
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2022
udemzyudex:

Yessss embarassed

I have upgraded to Windows 11 hoping my windows 10 had issues, but nada.
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2022
BlaqFaze:
I just tire... maybe virus dey the laptop because sell produces top class systems

I gave it to friend to check, he couldn't find an ish. I will buy SSD and another ram to top up my 4gb, as recommended. Hopefully, it works.
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by Adewale1603(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2022
midasbliss:

Yessss embarassed

it could be the hard drive health is not in good condition, this will cause performance issues on the laptop, thats why u should try Ssd drive, it is fast and expensive and more reliable. and install windows 10 or 11 on it
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2022
Adewale1603:
it could be the hard drive health is not in good condition, this will cause performance issues on the laptop, thats why u should try Ssd drive, it is fast and expensive and more reliable. and install windows 10 or 11 on it
Alright, thank you.
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by udemzyudex(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2022
midasbliss:

Yessss embarassed

Did it come with SSD or HDD?
Re: Dell Laptops Are The Worst, Mine Is! by midasbliss(f): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
udemzyudex:

Did it come with SSD or HDD?

1TB HDD

(1) (Reply)

Clean Asus Laptop For Sale / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo For Sale / Laptops For Sale In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.