Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

3 Steps To Follow When Ironing So You Don't Ruin Your Cloth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 3 Steps To Follow When Ironing So You Don't Ruin Your Cloth (393 Views)

Ironing-A-Thon: Kogi's Abdulfattah El-Okene Takes On 200-Hour Marathon For GWR / You Can Buy your Cloth In Cheap Price / Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Follow When Ironing So You Don't Ruin Your Cloth by TimelyApparel: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
I posted this iron on a sewing group and most of the comments had something in common how the iron was quick to burn clothes.

I remember one time when I was still learning, the embroider was through and needed to stone a full dress, I was the smallest of all that' was I spent almost the whole day stoning a lace gown and sweating like a Christmas ram ���

So here's a general tip to guide you when using iron - electric iron or a local one

�Always test the iron on a piece of cloth first before placing on the clothes you're ironing

� Depending on the texture of the cloth you are ironing, you can place a clean napkin on it that way the iron is not directly on your cloth but on the napkin

� Understand the kind of iron you are using, if it's electric make use of the control to be in charge of the iron and not the other way round

and if it's stove)coal iron place it on a wet cloth to reduce the heat.

Hope you find these tips helpful

Picture credit: Google

Don't forget to follow us on IG https://www.instagram.com/timely_apparel

(1) (Reply)

I Need Fairly Used Manual Sewing Machine Foot / Several Ways To Ferment And Decompose Chicken Manure / Check Out 15 Beautiful Pictures Of Albino Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.