Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine (55018 Views)

Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Man City's Oleksandr Zinchenko Kisses Female Reporter Vlada Sedan On Live Tv(Pho / Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2022
emmykk:

If you follow the news, alot of sanction have been heap on Russia.There is already a cost for Russian for the invasion.

In the days ahead US-NATO will see how Russian Putin reacts to those cost while he either continue or retreat.

I don't think Russian will come great after this attack on Ukrainian.
In the main time Russian seems to be winning but with time he will get the message.

Do you think Russian can fight American, Germany,UK, France and other NATO alliance.
The answer is no.But considering past experiences they are handling him with care to exploits every opportunity to make him come to his senses.

When Bin laden destroy world trade center it took 10years to gun him down.
When Saddam Hussein and Mammon gadaffi where autocratic they took time to eliminate them.
What Russian should do from this their small onslaught success without any major counter now is to retreat and watch how things go.
If they continue,it is not how you are seeing it they Americans are seen it.

Today Joe Biden told the people American people that there will be a cost if they attack Russian because they are major oil producers.

Meaning when they start attacking Russian the price of fuel will increase and they should be ready to buy .
Do you think American, Germany,UK, France and other NATO alliance. can attack Russia the answer is NO. No sensible Nation even the USA will want to engage war with Russia. We all know that .
Since 2014 Russians are Well prepared for any sanction as long as China are still doing business with them forget they are ok. This war is avoidable if Ukraine choose to stay Neutral why on earth they want to join NATO? How did the USA reacted when Cuba allow USSR to use they base during Cold War ?

2 Likes

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2022
wpadmin:
The United States used media and hype to enable this war then they are claiming that they cannot attack because Ukraine is not a NATO state.

Ukraine is not a NATO state but you sent weapons to neighbouring countries ready to attack Russia, the war started and you chickened out.

There was an agreement for Ukraine never to join NATO then years later the United States tries to make Ukraine join.

For what reason Na?

I go still talk am oo.... USA no get levels for where Russia, China and North Korea dey.

These ones don't care of the consequences..

Besides, USA wan dey form saint, we know what they did to Syria, Cuba, Libya etc...

All of you supporting the United States are the real hippocrates.

Most of you said Putin won't do anything, he's scared of the USA and NATO... Putin striked now and you people are crying fowl.

Blah blah blah

Oga calm down..

War just start na.

No be person wey call police dey win case.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Ade345(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:
There is questions I want to ask our religion brothers and sisters here..

Please can someone educate me why God allow all this suffering? Watching innocent children suffering, watching wicked man Killing the unharmed people, watch wicked one living longer in wealthy life?

Geni Sani abachi is one the most wicked man we have in this country, after his death, his 4th generation can never be so poor like adenuga or adeleke, look at the wicked people In North sponsor boko Haram and bandits, they are enjoying life, according to the history, Gumi father enjoying life more than anyone in North. Look at Buhari, Putin, Africa slavery... etc. Why God is watching all this people without any action on them. This people nare living longer and leave inheritance for the generations to come

Don't you think wicked are enjoying life then good people?

Please correct me with fact if am wrong.

Suffering for humans started when Adam and Eve sinned against God (Genesis 3:16-19).
Through the sins of Adam, sin, suffering and death spread to all men (Romans 5:12)

Additionally, it is Satan that is controlling the world now, even though the earth was created by God (1 John 5:19)

Sometimes, we may be at the wrong place at the wrong time and may suffer misfortune (Ecclesiastes 9:11)

Moreso, it's only God's kingdom that can bring a lasting solution to suffering and killings. Man's rule over man will always be marked by greed, pain and suffering. But God's kingdom would restore the earth to Paradisiac condition (Daniel 2:44 & Revelations 21:3&4 & Psalm 37:29)

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by 1832to: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin

Putin the mad dog. He could have been going insane cos this is exactly how Hitler started
[/s]
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by wpadmin: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

It's hypocrites man not Hippocrates. Hippocrates is the name of a philosopher. grin
On the West vs Russia cold war, both the US and Russia are bullies.

Thank you sir grin.

Corrected.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Akhee: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

Please can someone educate me why God allow all this suffering? Watching innocent children suffering, watching wicked man Killing the unharmed people, watch wicked one living longer in wealthy life?

Geni Sani abachi is one the most wicked man we have in this country, after his death, his 4th generation can never be so poor like adenuga or adeleke, look at the wicked people In North sponsor boko Haram and bandits, they are enjoying life, according to the history, Gumi father enjoying life more than anyone in North. Look at Buhari, Putin, Africa slavery... etc. Why God is watching all this people without any action on them. This people nare living longer and leave inheritance for the generations to come

When you read your Bible or Quran last. Or when you go church or mosque last. The same reason that if you are in same position as them you might do worse.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by wpadmin: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

Blah blah blah

Oga calm down..

War just start na.

No be person wey call police dey win case.

Let's see how it ends sir...

Even Ukraine's president said he was left alone to fight the war. Him sef know say dem push am enter war.

He was hoping he will get backup.

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Soffyh(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Benefits of green pasture, zinchenko and his family are already in UK by now
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by wpadmin: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2022
sarahade:

So you think usa harvesting the best brains in the world is for decoration. You'd be surprised at how evil white people are.

You think the US don't have biological weapons or weapons unknown to the world or you think the resources they steal from Africa is for luxury or fashion.

Don't be naive, usa will do anything to retain world power and countries benefiting from them will do anything to protect themselves.

I'd prefer USA hold world power than the likes of Russia or China.
You know what Russia and China will do to Africans?

I know that Russia and China will do hell if they become world power...

I want the United States to remain the world power...

But I am not looking at this matter based on what I want...

The United States have so branded themselves to the extent everyone thinks they are undefeatable.

Check history, Greece was once a world power, Italy (Rome) was also a World power.

It is normal for power to shift.

You don't know what the Russians or the Chinese are capable of doing.

When it comes to technology, Russia and the United States are at the same level. In fact I can say Russia is more advanced than the United States in terms of Technology..

The Soviet Union (Russia and Co) first landed on the moon while USA was still trying their hands on Rockets.

You can Google it.

This was many years ago.

Russia never declined in technology. They just don't know how to hype themselves.

Then China....

China has a long term strategy that is obvious but you are not seeing it.

China released COVID on purpose, it was never a mistake.

How many sanctions did China get?

Meanwhile China was prepared for COVID, they built hospitals in 10 days... who does that?

In the future, wars may not be about Nuclear weapons and explosives, it may be about viruses. Take a virus to a country and let it spread.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

If God decides to act, none of us would be alive today. You want God to kill Buhari and keep you alive after breaking someone's heart? Breaking one man's heart also means that you can break even more hearts, like Buhari, so what's the point killing Buhari when he knows too well that everyone is guilty of one sin or the other?

Please leave religious people alone. They have told you the things their God wants and the things He doesn't... Since nobody wants to accept His "byelaws", then let's stick with our man-made laws, which includes allowing men knack men. If the laws aren't working, then blame man and leave God out of it.

In due time, God will come to judge man, everyone equally based on His 'own' standards.

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by pafo(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:
Some Nigerians are supporting Putin simply because Ukraine has the backing of America...

And 98% of those Anti America are haters of America just because of the way America has dealt with terrorist and terrorist nations in the past and still doing.

Thank you America for making the world a better place... else, I wonder what life would have looked like if iraq, iran, Osama bin laden etc were not resisted and humbled by America ...

America, Southern Nigeria loves you

And as for Putin, your end is near... your people are not in support of your actions, even your cabinet are not in support....

Weather you invade or not, your end is near

[/b]Those of you talking about American invasion of other countries....let me make it clear...

IF ANY NATION IS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE, AMERICA WILL INVADE THAT NATION....
what is wrong in that ?
Most of you are pained because america don't sympatize with terrorists[b]

Just look at the trash you spewed. Even Americans know their government have ruined nations.

Are all these countries a threat to U.S?

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by goodheart01: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Maryjane001:

Google is your friend my dear. Even Nigeria would do same if South Africa did what America did. . They made a deal since after the second world war that Ukraine should remain a neutral ground. America has been disobeying that deal and is just 600 miles away from Russia now. Putin has been warning for a long time now. Russia feels threatened by America and is willing to protect itself hence the war.

Why advance into someone's backyard when you would never tolerate the same Russians to even do so in yours.

I like the fact you said Russia feels threatened by America. That’s to say they’re scuttling around just to pass an unnecessary message

Case closed
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
stagger:

God is ALL-KNOWING, but can decide not to exercise that attribute.

Don't misquote me! Can't you read and understand simple English?
Lol, does that statement make sense to you?

Do u know the meaning of all knowing, you are contradicting yourself.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by SmartyPants(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
wpadmin:
The United States used media and hype to enable this war then they are claiming that they cannot attack because Ukraine is not a NATO state.

Ukraine is not a NATO state but you sent weapons to neighbouring countries ready to attack Russia, the war started and you chickened out.

There was an agreement for Ukraine never to join NATO then years later the United States tries to make Ukraine join.

For what reason Na?

I go still talk am oo.... USA no get levels for where Russia, China and North Korea dey.

These ones don't care of the consequences..

Besides, USA wan dey form saint, we know what they did to Syria, Cuba, Libya etc...

All of you supporting the United States are the real *hypocrite.

Most of you said Putin won't do anything, he's scared of the USA and NATO... Putin striked now and you people are crying fowl.

Okay so why does Ukraine want to join NATO in the first place?

Do you think this war started yesterday or when Russian began agitating for Crimea?

It's telling that although the issue is a Russian invasion of Ukraine, 80% of your post is about America.

Other than what you think of America involvement, what are your honest thoughts about Russia's actio s which are even being condemed in widespread protests at home?

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2022
pafo:

Just look at the trash you spewed. Even Americans know their government have ruined nations.

Are all these countries a threat to U.S?
it is obvious you don't know the difference between peace keeping mission and invasion

Would you describe the activities of Nigerian soldiers in Liberia during the early 1990s as invasion ?
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2022
willian10:

You’re saying total rubbish, u lack understanding… u should read more, America invaded Cuba, Cuba didn’t threaten the world peace, same reason Russia invaded Ukraine is the same reason USA invaded Cuba. Go and read more
don't mistake Peace keeping mission for INVASION....they are both different
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:
Some Nigerians are supporting Putin simply because Ukraine has the backing of America...

And 98% of those Anti America are haters of America just because of the way America has dealt with terrorist and terrorist nations in the past and still doing.

Thank you America for making the world a better place... else, I wonder what life would have looked like if iraq, iran, Osama bin laden etc were not resisted and humbled by America ...

America, Southern Nigeria loves you

And as for Putin, your end is near... your people are not in support of your actions, even your cabinet are not in support....

Weather you invade or not, your end is near

Those of you talking about American invasion of other countries....let me make it clear...

IF ANY NATION IS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE, AMERICA WILL INVADE THAT NATION....
what is wrong in that ?
Most of you are pained because america don't sympatize with terrorists

How was Libya a threat to word peace before the US led NATO invasion or was it all about Gaddafi’s United Africa plan which would have dumped the dollar as our trading currency?Is Libya better off After that invasion?

You must have also forgot the weapons of mass destruction lie that was used as a pretext to invade and destroy Iraq for oil.

Keep lying to yourself that America invades to keep peace lmao. Why haven’t they invaded China that is imprisoning muslims and other atrocities? America only invades countries it can exploit. Name one country that was better off after a US invasion/occupation. I will wait.

Una dey fall for US propaganda ehn
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by pafo(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:
it is obvious you don't know the difference between peace keeping mission and invasion

Would you describe the activities of Nigerian soldiers in Liberia during the early 1990s as invasion ?

Jeez! They've left all those places a mess and you call them "peace keeping"? Of course that's what the western media will call them to you and you'll swallow it hook line and sinker.

Btw, if Russia had made some kinda pact with Mexico to setup military bases and all, do you think USA will ask your opinion before bombing Mexico and calling it "peace keeping"?

Even if some of those dates are too far back, surely Libya isn't too far for you is It?

America can sort its issues with other countries as it seems fit but somehow Russia cannot within what used to be his border?

Countless countries are going thru what is happening in Ukraine this very from USA allies but guess which one gets the most outcry and WW111 shouts?
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

How was Libya a threat to word peace before the US led NATO invasion or was it all about Gaddafi’s United Africa plan which would have dumped the dollar as our trading currency?Is Libya better off After that invasion?

You must have also forgot the weapons of mass destruction lie that was used as a pretext to invade and destroy Iraq for oil.

Keep lying to yourself that America invades to keep peace lmao. Why haven’t they invaded China that is imprisoning muslims and other atrocities? America only invades countries it can exploit. Name one country that was better off after a US invasion/occupation. I will wait.
Libyan troops killed Al Gaddafi...
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by wpadmin: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Wait a sec...there is something that baffles about you sadists supporting Putin.

Are you doing so because you hate the US or that Putin us doing the right thing?

Can your conscience distinguish between both?

Even Russia have taken to the street in protest and some fools here are drumming support for a power drunk tyrant.
https://twitter.com/SaraKean/status/1496911832430297094?t=VVe64E8EUIMn1U4EhnlNnA&s=19

Putin is protecting his country. That's what every president would do.

See, NATO was formed because the USSR was getting too strong. America formed NATO to fight the USSR in case a war broke out.

Now, when a country joins NATO, American military will set up a base in that country so that if war breaks out, they can attack Russia from there.

Then, before all the countries that formed the USSR dissolved, there was an agreement that Ukraine will never join NATO...

If Ukraine joins NATO, it will be easy for the USA to attack Russia because Ukraine is too close to Russia.

The United States know about this agreement but they have been fiddling with Ukraine's politics for a very long time.

The United States had a hand in the removal of Viktor Yanukovych as Ukraine's president because Viktor was pro-Russian.

Now, the USA wants Ukraine to join NATO and expect Russia to keep quiet... haba Na.

USA will never accept it if something like that is done to them..

Iran's military general was assassinated by the US in his own country. The US knew that Iran could not do anything about it.

Can America allow China to fiddle with Mexican politics? US will never allow it.

The US will do to others what it will never accept and expect others to keep quiet.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:

Rebels not troops. And it was With support of NATO airstrikes. They would never have succeeded had NATO not destroyed Gaddafi’s military and other strategic assets with airstrikes.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by sarahade(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2022
wpadmin:

I know that Russia and China will do hell if they become world power...

I want the United States to remain the world power...

But I am not looking at this matter based on what I want...

The United States have so branded themselves to the extent everyone thinks they are undefeatable.

Check history, Greece was once a world power, Italy (Rome) was also a World power.

It is normal for power to shift.

You don't know what the Russians or the Chinese are capable of doing.

When it comes to technology, Russia and the United States are at the same level. In fact I can say Russia is more advanced than the United States in terms of Technology..

The Soviet Union (Russia and Co) first landed on the moon while USA was still trying their hands on Rockets.

You can Google it.

This was many years ago.

Russia never declined in technology. They just don't know how to hype themselves.

Then China....

China has a long term strategy that is obvious but you are not seeing it.

China released COVID on purpose, it was never a mistake.

How many sanctions did China get?

Meanwhile China was prepared for COVID, they built hospitals in 10 days... who does that?

In the future, wars may not be about Nuclear weapons and explosives, it may be about viruses. Take a virus to a country and let it spread.

The shift in power dynamics of the world is not going to shift with war or biological weapons because they are unpredictable. if china realesed covid on purpose well it failed especially here in Africa.

Countries like Russia, China, North Korea are suffering economically, because they invest to much in weaponry the people of Russia and China especially women are trying to leave because their leaders are psychopaths. North Korean is worse people can't leave because a man's egeo is too much. If North korea fights with South korea they will loose.

All I see is Putin is not a wise man, the west used Ukraine as bait they want to cripple Russia and they need an excuse now they have it.

Don't think the West like Ukraine Tey just want power and wealth forget those Liberal shit they project they are greedy bastards.

And you should look at war based on what you want because eventually Africa will have to pick a side
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by wpadmin: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

God created the earth and put man in charge of it. He gave man rules to follow but man will always flout the rules.

God ruled man from above but man said he wanted his own king to rule over him, then God accepted.

What's happening today is the result of man ruling over themselves.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by ayindejimmy(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2022
wpadmin:

Putin is protecting his country. That's what every president would do.

See, NATO was formed because the USSR was getting too strong. America formed NATO to fight the USSR in case a war broke out.

Now, when a country joins NATO, American military will set up a base in that country so that if war breaks out, they can attack Russia from there.

Then, before all the countries that formed the USSR dissolved, there was an agreement that Ukraine will never join NATO...

If Ukraine joins NATO, it will be easy for the USA to attack Russia because Ukraine is too close to Russia.

The United States know about this agreement but they have been fiddling with Ukraine's politics for a very long time.

The United States had a hand in the removal of Viktor Yanukovych as Ukraine's president because Viktor was pro-Russian.

Now, the USA wants Ukraine to join NATO and expect Russia to keep quiet... haba Na.

USA will never accept it if something like that is done to them..

Iran's military general was assassinated by the US in his own country. The US knew that Iran could not do anything about it.

Can America allow China to fiddle with Mexican politics? US will never allow it.

The US will do to others what it will never accept and expect others to keep quiet.

Show us the agreement that Ukraine should never join NATO but Russia should keep annexing parts of it. Crimea is already taken by Russia, so Ukraine should stand by and not look for assistance against a dictator?

You keep shouting US, is the US the only superpower in NATO? Moreover, Nato is predominantly an European alliance. Why can't you say " can't France, Germany or UK do this and that?"
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by wpadmin: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Show us the agreement that Ukraine should never join NATO but Russia should keep annexing parts of it. Crimea is already taken by Russia, so Ukraine should stand by and not look for assistance against a dictator?

You keep shouting US, is the US the only superpower in NATO? Moreover, Nato is predominantly an European alliance. Why can't you say " can't France, Germany or UK do this and that?"

The internet has lots of information in it. Feel free to use it.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by whitemand4(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:

Who aided libyan troops ??
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by TheSourcerer: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

sorry really to break it to you brother but we are all we got, God has never in history of Man intervened so hes not starting anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by ubev01(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

https://www.jw.org/finder?docid=502018850&prefer=lang&wtlocale=E
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Bellotelli: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2022
obembet:

Your mumu never do you abi...keep asking stuupid questions.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by ayindejimmy(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2022
wpadmin:

The internet has lots of information in it. Feel free to use it.
Empty barrel
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by fergie001: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Cmanforall:

What should he do?
because of Putin's act... I guess Mikel should also section the mother of his children?
The information is that he is very close to the Russian Oligarchy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.