Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia (21630 Views)

UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) / UEFA To Sign A $7.2Bn Deal With Centricus To Stop European Super League / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
ogbe88:
I pity you boy.

Pity yourself son.
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Decentlyproud(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
tnerro1:
We better ignore OPEC quota and start producing massive amount of crude Oli for export . This is our chance to make money off these Europeans.
j

Money that would be looted by our corrupt government.
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Reference(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Gbyte02:
Chelsea Fans too should stop supporting Chelsea until further notice.. All lives matters!!

Hmmm.... I wonder what Roman thinks about all this....
Hope the Brits don't turn against him and force him to give up Stamford Bridge...
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Keegan: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
The life too get wahala, mey jesus come back and end this world, so everybody go rest and have peace.

Just end yours and you will forever be at peace.

1 Like

Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Octosix: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are undoubtedly right bcus putin wud have taken the whole Ukraine without trump making any fuss cux he got trump by the balls you sit within ur comfort zone nd want a fallout within the 2 greatest Gods on earth and you think Africa continent or the world will not burn out from the negative effects of nukes? America will continue to play diplomacy game bcus Ukraine is not a NATO nation yet let Russia dare any nato nation and see the armageddon falling.

SultanOfPuna:
When i knew Putin has already WON
On January 26th Biden said with his full chest.

Biden: Jf ANY russian troops are sent to ukraine, NATO and U.S will strike attack.

Putin finally dares Biden, by sending troops to luhansk and donbass. A clear invasion

Biden: Emmmmmm what i meant is that, Russia can bring their troops in ukraine, but if they attack. We will attack.

Putin again strikes bomb blast kiev,kharkiv, cheniguv, Odessa this morning killing 40 people

Biden: We condemn russia and are preparing more sanctions.( Sanctions that russia has been getting since 2014. Dem never collapse)

Putin be like grin grin. Look at This Weak Ass Old SIMP Biden.
Alaye send more troops enter ukraine joor
Na today we begin dey chop sanctions

The truth is that Biden is fvcking WEAK
Putin knows a weak man when he sees one.
Putin tested the west to see how they will retaliate and when he saw that is only SANCTIONS that the west could do.
It gave him more morale to go further
if it was Trump, Putin no fit try this kind nonesence
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Keegan: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
ecolime:

When the sanctions becomes unbearable, the uprising that will follow will turn the heat on him.

Some of you think Russia is like a Third World country?

1 Like

Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Masterito(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lol, fear ke. Russia knows that Ukraine isn't yet a NATO member, hence the invasion. Most of you guys know nothing about international politics. US is currently sending troops to NATO and weapons allies as we speak. Apache helicopters landed in Latvia and F 35 in Poland. Turkey already host US nuclear weapons. Like I said US will fight Russia if this war affect Poland, Romania or any NATO Ally. Have you heard of article 5? It is the reason Ukraine is on its own since it is not a NATO member. The only way US can join the Ukraine war is if the American people through the house overwhelmly request they help Ukraine militarily.
BuddhaPalm:

They've sent Ukraine billions of dollars in military aid.

So on what grounds didn't they do that?

Power is the essential measure of right, said Emerson.

Had it been a weaker country, the US would have directly intervened.

Them dey fear too.
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Vicotex(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
new2012:

you're either IPOB or IPOB sympathizer.. wtf!
Na IPOB dey kill people for middle east? �
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Tboymessiah(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Keegan:

Just end yours and you will forever be at peace.

Thank you, two are better than one, you can also joining me in the sniper dinner
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by bepositive11: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
chiemmanuel:
After COVID 19 , this is another major event that will shake the world

Covid is not even over yet undecided
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Blackdisciple(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
ohosi4real:
If the war get serious, I don't think final will be playing but Africa we will welcome the final into our continent

Lolzzz ... We have Boko Haram, Fulani killer herdsmen, ISWAP, Al shabaab , and the ones we don't even know all are jihadists.....

Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, fear ke. Russia knows that Ukraine isn't yet a NATO member, hence the invasion. Most of you guys know nothing about international politics. US is currently sending troops to NATO and weapons allies as we speak. Apache helicopters landed in Latvia and F 35 in Poland. Turkey already host US nuclear weapons. Like I said US will fight Russia if this war affect Poland, Romania or any NATO Ally. Have you heard of article 5? It is the reason Ukraine is on its own since it is not a NATO member. The only way US can join the Ukraine war is if the American people through the house overwhelmly request they help Ukraine militarily.

Oga of international politics...

First, you meant to say Congress, which comprises of both the House and Senate.

Truman entered the Korean war without Congress.

Clinton did the same with Kosovo. Obama too with Libya.

US Presidents have unilaterally engaged in military action over the decades without approval from Congress.

Is Kuwait a member of NATO?

So why did the US and allies go to throw out Sadam, after he invaded Kuwait (First Gulf war)?

Russia is doing EXACTLY the same thing to Ukraine. Only reason the US can't enter is because of the consequences.

Russia is not Libya.
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Masterito(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are a clown, US is driven by interest. U have said many trash that I can't waste my time correcting. I guess you were denied US Visa.
BuddhaPalm:

Oga of international politics...

First, you meant to say Congress, which comprises of both the House and Senate.

Truman entered the Korean war without Congress.

Clinton did the same with Kosovo. Obama too with Libya.

US Presidents have unilaterally engaged in military action over the decades without approval from Congress.

Is Kuwait a member of NATO?

So why did the US and allies go to throw out Sadam, after he invaded Kuwait (First Gulf war)?

Russia is doing EXACTLY the same thing to Ukraine. Only reason the US can't enter is because of the consequences.

Russia is not Libya.
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Masterito:
You are a clown, US is driven by interest. U have said many trash that I can't waste my time correcting. I guess you were denied US Visa.

I don't know how old you are. But it's easy for less intelligent people to descend to insults when have nothing to say.

If you can give an intelligent response to my post I'll send you N20k tonight.
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Masterito(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Your prize for intelligent response show you are a kid. That how kids talk.
BuddhaPalm:

I don't know how old you are. But it's easy for less intelligent people to descend to insults when have nothing to say.

If you can give an intelligent response to my post I'll send you N20k tonight.
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by equity1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
It's well
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by Noblechykk(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
RexTramadol1:

When you’re going for this kinda action, you prepare for the worst case scenario

You think Russia is daft not to have even looked beyond current sanctions?
Well, let's watch how it unfolds. Protest are beginning to gather momentum already in Russia
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by ipica: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
post=110509835:
CONFIRM and a very Good Development.

Way to Go.

People's live matters.

Football ⚽️, a way of life.

This is the darkest moment for Europe since World War 2

God save our world.
Peace is all we want in the world.

Let's make Love, Not War.
if we love each other you will not be cursing those differing in ur views as it pertains PMB
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by FANTASER: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sanctions are rolling out on Russia one after the other
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by LivingTribunal: 2:05am On Feb 25, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
if it was Trump, Putin no fit try this kind nonesence
Could that even be possible when Trump was ass licking Putin
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by 1832to: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
post=110509835:
CONFIRM and a very Good Development.

Way to Go.

People's live matters.

Football ⚽️, a way of life.

This is the darkest moment for Europe since World War 2

God save our world.
Peace is all we want in the world.

Let's make Love, Not War.
[/s]
Re: UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia by JimmySwaggart(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
a good step sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leicester Fight Back To End Man Utd Long Unbeaten Away Run / Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police / Manchester City Signs Monaco BENJAMIN MENDY In Deal Worth Over £50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.